• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just received the delightful 3sixteen indigo khadi shirt--and have blue hands. Should I wash this with a color-catching sheet to protect the lighter panels?

I received mine the other day and wore it yesterday. I wasn't expecting so much bleeding and when I got undressed for bed I looked like "I blue myself".

FWIW, I plan to wear mine a few times and then soak it on its own before I wash it. Maybe I'll get some of those sick fadz the kid are talking about.

Color-fastness aside, it is a pretty awesome shirt.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm on the fence about the 3sixteen mismatched wool kit - anyone pick up either piece yet?

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
48B3F698-EB00-4101-8F22-71DDDCB3568C.jpeg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang that blue shearling coat... ?

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score

Hey NoMan Fam, I know we're squarely in the middle of drop season and the amount of good stuff rolling in is head spinning, but I just want to pull your attention back to this shirt jacket for a quick sec.

I knew as soon as I saw these shots from Greg that I would be pulling the trigger, and there has been zero disappointment since taking delivery. Let's run it down: nice big, boxy shape (Document's design is so strong), perfect weight for early fall in NYC (when it's, ya know, actually fall temps), works great over a knit and so damn pleasant over a T thanks to that comfy moleskin.

And the color! No Man calls it Ketchup. I think the Document site lists it as Space Cherry (which sounds dope, obviously). I just think it's ******* nice. I had been on the hunt for a red jacket for a little while but it can be really hard to pull off some of those retina-searing shades out there. This one is so, so easy on the eyes and plays pretty well with a lot of the colors in my rotation right now, browns, greens, tans and off-whites.

Anyway. That's my plug. It's just GOOD. I also think the green version is pretty damn lovely, too, if you're not into the red. (But you really should be into it).

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jongsoo's design and pattern-making skills are incredible. He can make a roomy shape look sculptural and shaped like an egg with the right seams and sleeve shapes - or he can make it drapey and relaxed with different construction. He is a really really impressive designer

chickenfark

Reaction score
Looks so good what size did you take? And does the collar stay up? My leder great coat collar doesn't stay up anymore lol

Took a 50! Haven't worn it much more but the collar seemed pretty sturdy when I wore it around the house a bit!

would you mind commenting on what size of the mockneck you took, and how it fits? did you go TTS?

I took a L, but it's headed back, fit was pretty good, on the slim end, but sleeves were just a touch short for me.

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Jongsoo's design and pattern-making skills are incredible. He can make a roomy shape look sculptural and shaped like an egg with the right seams and sleeve shapes - or he can make it drapey and relaxed with different construction. He is a really really impressive designer

It's just so apparent when you hold their stuff! I don't know, my knowledge base in this world is pretty limited when it comes down to it so I feel like I could get in over my head pretty quick here, but...the way the brand plays with proportion... it make me happy, I guess.

You know, to each their own, obviously. But my guess is we all have a few garments that we find ourselves just, like, admiring on the hanger. For me the traveller coat definitely comes to mind, and I think I would put my few Document pieces up there as well.

gurakshun

Reaction score
Took a 50! Haven't worn it much more but the collar seemed pretty sturdy when I wore it around the house a bit!

I took a L, but it's headed back, fit was pretty good, on the slim end, but sleeves were just a touch short for me.

Thank you, and I assume L was TTS for you?

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whoever scooped the Wythe snap shirt in the blue and red flannel in size L; if it doesn’t work out please don’t send back. Just message me and I’ll take it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads