• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So what's the word on when you'll be taking orders/restocking the James Grose Shearling Double Riders? I need to size up :)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this is heading into the wrong season but are there any castaner restocks? And if so, are you getting any ivory/white suede Pablo? Do they even exist?
Not until February. The suede colors are very limited for men - no white or ecru. Loads more for women styles

Last edited:

45bur

Reaction score
Greg, any hints on what footwear you're bringing in this winter? In the way of boots/leather shoes I mean.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey guys! Long time no chat - but just wanted to pop in to thank you all for your tons and tons of NMWA trade-up boxes - just the past week alone I think we got over 200lbs worth of stuff for the program!

Also wanted to drop a note to remind you guys of two things - as we arent having our in person trunk show this year that we usually do to get the best of the best fall pieces in for prime time selling, we are continuing our free inbound domestic shipping program to us for all NMWA boxes sent in for the program.

To that note, our very special "week 48" Thanksgiving night best of the best is approaching us - we've got only 6 weeks to go and a very limited number of slots to fill.

In this week, for those of you who are not familiar - is the week we put the absolute best of the best pieces of the year. It gets crazy views and items usually go for above average because of the attention on it. So starting with deliveries received tomorrow until all slots are filled, you may receive an email from us that one or several of your items are eligible for week 48! Last year if you guys remember it was slammed with James Grose shearlings, tons of Eidos, A bunch of Aero horsehide jackets, and 500 other items similar to those.

Hope everyone is well and cant wait to see what pieces you guys unearth to turn into your new spending credits!

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Long time no chat - but just wanted to pop in to thank you all for your tons and tons of NMWA trade-up boxes - just the past week alone I think we got over 200lbs worth of stuff for the program!

Also wanted to drop a note to remind you guys of two things - as we arent having our in person trunk show this year that we usually do to get the best of the best fall pieces in for prime time selling, we are continuing our free inbound domestic shipping program to us for all NMWA boxes sent in for the program.

Is that a credit back for shipping, I assume? Need to mail something off to you but want to make sure I take advantage of this.

tgaith77

Reaction score

To that note, our very special "week 48" Thanksgiving night best of the best is approaching us - we've got only 6 weeks to go and a very limited number of slots to fill.

In this week, for those of you who are not familiar - is the week we put the absolute best of the best pieces of the year. It gets crazy views and items usually go for above average because of the attention on it. So starting with deliveries received tomorrow until all slots are filled, you may receive an email from us that one or several of your items are eligible for week 48! Last year if you guys remember it was slammed with James Grose shearlings, tons of Eidos, A bunch of Aero horsehide jackets, and 500 other items similar to those.

Hope everyone is well and cant wait to see what pieces you guys unearth to turn into your new spending credits!

I don't think I knew about this...I've sent several boxes over the last few months for NMWA credit. I'm sure this is a late ask, but is it possible to still receive a credit on this?

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know bunch of cool stuff dropped and some of it a bit more showy, but i would like to point out this sweatshirt, which i keep thinking about. if i didn't already own something almost exactly the same (niche bandana sweatshirt from a few years ago) i would buy this. it's one of those staples that has just a bit of interest. i wear my niche one all the time and it strangely receives a bunch of compliments i guess because it's just a bit different from what people normally see. i think this sweatshirt is the same. please buy this so i don't have to keep reminding myself i already own something similar and this is not needed.

1632772205499.png

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is that a credit back for shipping, I assume? Need to mail something off to you but want to make sure I take advantage of this.

Yes exactly - once your items are shipped, let us know the amount it was and we will apply it back with your credit proceeds.

I don't think I knew about this...I've sent several boxes over the last few months for NMWA credit. I'm sure this is a late ask, but is it possible to still receive a credit on this?

Shoot an email to Christine if you could please - if its from a while ago, not sure, but if we can do something we will.

icasio

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My latest Inis Meain sweater (wool/cashmere) is more snug than previous purchases. Has anyone had any luck stretching/adding room to this sweater? And if so, what's the method?

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Camo bringing the ?

BBF167E3-941A-43BF-9A7E-AB19CB45875D.jpeg

This hoodie needs to be felt, I was not prepared for how plush it is. Im not quite sure how warm it will be compared to like my Standard Issue hoodies, but definitely wears a lot softer and is frankly just way more comfy. The Comanche pants are also very comfortable as promised.

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For anyone hesitant to order the Melograno Inis Meain sweater b/c you thought it may be too bright, I just got mine. It's more subdued than I anticipated. That's not disappointing at all. My wife has told me I look good in orange, so I thought I'd give it a try regardless. But, it's a little more burnt orange than pure orange. The merino is very soft (as usual for Inis Meain) and the Beartini stitch I've always been intrigued by is very cool in person. Another great and unique Inis Meain product from NMWA.

Just wish I hadn't missed out on the Augergine sweater that arrived at the same time. Need more purple.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Camo bringing the ?

View attachment 1676528
This hoodie needs to be felt, I was not prepared for how plush it is. Im not quite sure how warm it will be compared to like my Standard Issue hoodies, but definitely wears a lot softer and is frankly just way more comfy. The Comanche pants are also very comfortable as promised.

Nice, glad you like it! It was one of those really pleasant surprises that ended up being better that I remembered.

What size did you end up taking in both?

axroox

Reaction score
If anyone slept on the Sage de Cret Taffeta Parka in Small, head’s up - there’s one headed back to NMWA. Don’t sleep twice. It’s even better in real life (just one size too small for me).

Last edited:

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est I took a medium in a hoodie and a small in the pants. Hoodie is a perfect fit. Definitely need a belt for the pants as they are bit loose in the waist, but that’s not a problem. thankfully I have the IM belts from last year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads