• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IM is going to fly you to IM island as a guest of honor pretty soon, I am certain!
This is the dream!

EA single-handidly boosting the Aran Islands GDP by at least 10%
If IM does fly me out as a guest of honor, I'd return the favor by increasing the island's GDP by at least 15% with all the purchases I'd make in their factory store.

i gotta hand it to you, they're all different. sure there are multiple shades of blue but most are different enough that i can totally see the justification for buying. even the naturals are unique.
Thanks. To me, Inis Meáin sweaters are sublime jewel-toned knitwear (not a very articulate description, but you get the idea).

Sick collection! I don't have all my stuff easily accessible now (kind of in between residences) so I can't do a group shot. I'm pretty sure you have me beat, but not by that much. I would guess I have maybe 25.
Please post a family shot when possible!

That is a lot of tunics. How do you guys normally style these in summer?
Pretty much what @unbelragazzo wrote. I'll add that these are good with shorts too. Quite versatile.

mypants

Reaction score
Can’t believe this shirt isn’t sold out…

monitaly_ss21_made_in_usa_tencel_camp_shirt_17_2048x.jpg

Has been one of my most worn purchases this summer. Way more versatile than you might think at first glance.

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did you guys size for the Doppiaa easy pants? I'm a 32 waist and according to virtusize the size 50 pants are about 30 inch waist pre stretch? Does that work or should I stick to a size 48?

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got my El Karti slippers today. I'm surprised how robust they are in a good way. I def feel like I could wear them for an entire day. The leather sole and rubber heel give pretty good support for a summer shoe. Definitely a winner. I'm going to wear the heck out of it on my Hawaii trip.

Tempted to pick up the other model in another color

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried sizing up on the Camoshita shacket?

Friend

Reaction score
Has anyone tried sizing up on the Camoshita shacket?

I went TTS on the green striped one from last year, and like it the way it is (posted a pic a little while back here). That said I have a fairly slim build, and could see sizing one up working if you want to embrace a bit of drape, or especially if you want to wear it buttoned. I tend to wear it open, and the bottom button is a tiny bit tight, though not uncomfortably so.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went TTS on the green striped one from last year, and like it the way it is (posted a pic a little while back here). That said I have a fairly slim build, and could see sizing one up working if you want to embrace a bit of drape, or especially if you want to wear it buttoned. I tend to wear it open, and the bottom button is a tiny bit tight, though not uncomfortably so.

That looks rly good on you man! I have the same one from last year actually and went TTS but find it just a tad slim over a T shirt. Do you have this year's? Do they fit the same?

Friend

Reaction score
That looks rly good on you man! I have the same one from last year actually and went TTS but find it just a tad slim over a T shirt. Do you have this year's? Do they fit the same?

Thanks! It's such a good light layer. Good question about the fit this year, I haven't picked one up so not sure (paging @conceptual 4est). If it is and you find TTS a tad slim, I think sizing up would def work with the silhouette though.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys - just want to say: please don’t wait to place your Inis Meain preorder. With this new system, we CANNOT reopen a preorder campaign once it has expired.

We typically let it skate for another half day to a day because some forgot or wait until the last second. This time we won’t be able to do that.

please don’t ask what exact time and second it will expire - instead, just place your order if you want to get in on it.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Thanks! It's such a good light layer. Good question about the fit this year, I haven't picked one up so not sure (paging @conceptual 4est). If it is and you find TTS a tad slim, I think sizing up would def work with the silhouette though.

Same fit as last year - you can definitely go up a size, especially if you felt the last one was a little slimmer than you'd like.

db123456

Reaction score
Question for those who own multiple tunics - do you find you wear them as much as more 'normal' crewneck sweaters. I have three of the linen crewnecks, which I wear quite regularly and just one of the tunics, which is among my favorite items of clothing that I own, but to this point, I've definitely worn it with less frequency than the crewnecks since I feel like it stands out a bit more. I'm apt to believe, though, that's more due to the ombre design than the shape. I'm definitely gonna grab one of the toast pre-orders, but I haven't decided yet between the crewneck and the tunic.

FWIW, my experience tracks yours. I like the tunic design, but I've definitely gotten more wear out of the crewnecks. Even in a pretty casual office (jeans or chinos most days) I still end up wearing a collared shirt, which means the crewnecks make more sense and the tunic is largely restricted to weekends.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys - just want to say: please don’t wait to place your Inis Meain preorder. With this new system, we CANNOT reopen a preorder campaign once it has expired.

We typically let it skate for another half day to a day because some forgot or wait until the last second. This time we won’t be able to do that.

please don’t ask what exact time and second it will expire - instead, just place your order if you want to get in on it.
In for some toast!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads