• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may have missed it in the thread but can I get a reminder of when the IM pre-orders are supposed to actually ship. Are these spring 2022 sweaters?

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might be the leader in the clubhouse in tunic ownership. I have lost count at this point, but it's at least a dozen. And yea, I wear them all the time. I always wear them with nothing underneath, and I've got enough colors that I've got one that will look good with pretty much anything else that I'm wearing, so it's a very easy outfit to put together. I guess I don't really care very much about the standing out question...you're worried that people will notice that you wear the same style a bunch? Or just that the style itself, even if seen just once, catches attention that you'd rather avoid? I haven't found the latter to be true, really, but I guess it depends on your environment.

Yeah, I'm not concerned with people remembering that I wear it often (I harbor no delusions that anyone cares what I'm wearing), but just that it's more of a "look" than the crewneck. Thanks for your response. Pretty sure I'm gonna go w/ the tunic.

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not concerned with people remembering that I wear it often (I harbor no delusions that anyone cares what I'm wearing), but just that it's more of a "look" than the crewneck. Thanks for your response. Pretty sure I'm gonna go w/ the tunic.

I agree it's more stylized than a crewneck, but only a little bit. The OG tunics had more of a wide boatneck and were more distinctive. You had to be ready to show some collarbone. I am kind of sad that design went away, but the newer ones are more wearable.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This calls for a tunic showdown. Put on all of your tunics at the same time, post a photo.

Alright dudes, I ain't puttin' on all of these at once, but here's my IM linen tunic collection (as of today). The NMWA tunics are the first and second columns.

Doesn't include my other IM stuff, including the alpaca-silk tunics.

I am addicted. I am not ashamed.

Inis Meáin Group Shot_Linen Tunics_2021 08 02.jpg

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright dudes, I ain't puttin' on all of these at once, but here's my IM linen tunic collection (as of today). The NMWA tunics are the first and second columns.

Doesn't include my other IM stuff, including the alpaca-silk tunics.

I am addicted. I am not ashamed.

View attachment 1647881

IM is going to fly you to IM island as a guest of honor pretty soon, I am certain!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads