• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It may shrink a little in the wash

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seed t for the “quick trip to pick up Sunday brunch goodies” fit

DDF12A06-6CD4-44DB-A6FC-0286B7C39F0C.jpeg

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much shrinkage should I expect on the G. Inglese camp collar seersucker shirt? Trying to decide how to size

db123456

Reaction score
The new pre-order interface seems like a solid upgrade -- it should be a good bit less error-prone.

It's too bad that the color options for IM pre-orders seem to be somewhat more limited than in prior years. I had been thinking I'd probably grab a crewneck in henna this year, but it's not on offer.

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question for those who own multiple tunics - do you find you wear them as much as more 'normal' crewneck sweaters. I have three of the linen crewnecks, which I wear quite regularly and just one of the tunics, which is among my favorite items of clothing that I own, but to this point, I've definitely worn it with less frequency than the crewnecks since I feel like it stands out a bit more. I'm apt to believe, though, that's more due to the ombre design than the shape. I'm definitely gonna grab one of the toast pre-orders, but I haven't decided yet between the crewneck and the tunic.

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Question for those who own multiple tunics - do you find you wear them as much as more 'normal' crewneck sweaters. I have three of the linen crewnecks, which I wear quite regularly and just one of the tunics, which is among my favorite items of clothing that I own, but to this point, I've definitely worn it with less frequency than the crewnecks since I feel like it stands out a bit more. I'm apt to believe, though, that's more due to the ombre design than the shape. I'm definitely gonna grab one of the toast pre-orders, but I haven't decided yet between the crewneck and the tunic.

I might be the leader in the clubhouse in tunic ownership. I have lost count at this point, but it's at least a dozen. And yea, I wear them all the time. I always wear them with nothing underneath, and I've got enough colors that I've got one that will look good with pretty much anything else that I'm wearing, so it's a very easy outfit to put together. I guess I don't really care very much about the standing out question...you're worried that people will notice that you wear the same style a bunch? Or just that the style itself, even if seen just once, catches attention that you'd rather avoid? I haven't found the latter to be true, really, but I guess it depends on your environment.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might be the leader in the clubhouse in tunic ownership. I have lost count at this point, but it's at least a dozen. And yea, I wear them all the time. I always wear them with nothing underneath, and I've got enough colors that I've got one that will look good with pretty much anything else that I'm wearing, so it's a very easy outfit to put together. I guess I don't really care very much about the standing out question...you're worried that people will notice that you wear the same style a bunch? Or just that the style itself, even if seen just once, catches attention that you'd rather avoid? I haven't found the latter to be true, really, but I guess it depends on your environment.

I think @Easily Amused would like a word ;)

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The only IM thing I own is a crios belt, but I'm thinking hard about jumping on the pre-order. I'm leaning toward an easy cardigan, but the papyrus tunic is also tempting.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only IM thing I own is a crios belt, but I'm thinking hard about jumping on the pre-order. I'm leaning toward an easy cardigan, but the papyrus tunic is also tempting.
I can attest to the awesomeness of the easy cardigan. Has weight but it feels cool to the touch.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads