• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone looking to return or sell their naissance oversized thingy in XL? Please lmk, I can't believe I slept on it. Hopefully more oversized stuff coming up soon, so I can buy them and wear them regular sized

naissance_japan_ss21_spring_summer_2021_linen_cotton_striped_dobby_skipper_shirt_17_900x.jpg

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Site looks great and loads so much more quickly now!

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Greg/Kyle, any plans to do the SdC Lightweight Trench again this winter? I shouldn't have returned mine (Olive, M/L).

This one got lost in the shuffle but wanted to chime in that we did not do that design again - we went with a lightweight garment washed parka instead. Kind of like a fishtail (with no fishtail) but in nylon with a washed wool lining IIRC

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, thanks Kyle. Got any of the trench coats kicking around in storage/waiting for Archive Sale? I recall a few left on the site when the winter sale ended.

Last edited:

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new site. It looks great.
For anyone considering the Rota higher-rose micro-patterned tropical wool grey trousers that are on sale now, buy them. The fabric is amazing.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new site. It looks great.
For anyone considering the Rota higher-rose micro-patterned tropical wool grey trousers that are on sale now, buy them. The fabric is amazing.
That fabric is actually Drapers Ascot 2-ply (costs $120 per meter for tailoring !)

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New site so fast. Is an “all makers” selection a possibility?

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
So right on the tail of the new website launch, I'm happy to present to you all our..

Inis Meain SS22 Pre-orders!
The concept is the same but the execution is a little different, and fortunately it's much simpler!

If you don't feel like reading my rambling and want to get right to it, you can pre-order any of the 18 styles we're offering at our new Special Projects page. We're kicking this thing off with an extra special 20% pre-order discount to sweeten the deal, and pre-orders will be closing Wednesday, August 4th.

What's the same:

-Pre-order a bunch of cool styles for the following season and secure your size and color, included sizes and colors we won't be stocking (XXL in this case)
-Receive your selection ahead of the typical Friday drop
-50% now, 50% when we have the garments in our hands and are ready to ship them to you
-We'll ship to whatever address you use when paying the remainder, so if you move between now and then it's fine

What's new:

-There is a unique item page for each separate style and yarn color, with full size selection. No need to follow up with a note
-As mentioned above, for this one we're doing 20% off to celebrate ?
-You don't need a code to get the pre-order discount

That about covers it! So onto the styles:

Horizon - 139.JPEG Horizon tunic full.JPEG

This is the new "Horizon" tunic. It's the same model as the gradient, but with that smaller chest band instead. In the photo above you can see a sample + two knit downs, but we're only offering the one that is tan with a red chest band. I mentioned it earlier in this thread but this one is really cool and has that very vintage beachy feel to it.

143 and 146 full.jpg

The gradient / ombre tunic returns in two colorways, both seen on the knit downs above. The left one is a really pretty gradient with blues and greys, and the right one is tans and browns with a bit of sky blue in the middle that plays nicely with it. Good stuff.

Relax Jacket (9).jpg

The exclusive "Relax Jacket" in unwashed linen is also back! Two new colors: John Dory is a darker brown mix, and Plaice is a very natural grey color - like an undyed grey linen. This unwashed linen is a slightly more open weave and has a drier hand. Really special. Please note the one pictured above is Skate and is NOT offered this year. It's just for style reference.

Easy Cardigan (6).jpg TOAST.jpg TIMOR.jpg

The easy cardigan has been suuuper popular and we brought it back in Henna and added two new colors. Toast is a warm and coppery mix of browns, greys, and ochres, and Timor is a handsome mix of dark dark navy and some lighter blues and indigos. really deep stuff that feels a lot different than the blueberry we've offered in the past.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads