• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, who here grabbed the Kaptain Sunshine training shorts this season? I haven't stopped thinking about them since I tried them on before the drop and days like today make me really regret not getting a pair. Whoever you are, you better be wearing them out in this heat

haha considering you and I take the same size, you are probably looking for me, and yes, I am wearing mine today alongwith the terry crewneck

blacklight

Reaction score
Post Imperial (big season)

tenor.gif

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kimber Ripley polo (preorders delivered + some units for stock)
Tony summer styles
Raffia shoes restock (+1 style)
Post Imperial (big season)

Excited to see what comes out from Tony, and PI

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Been saving my store credits for the PI drop. The beaded fabric looks so cool from what MrPorter has posted.

Any PI x Aisling Camps summer knits? Figured maybe it was just a one time collab but their FW sweater is such a fun and unique one!

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do y’all just take your Grizzly to a leather cleaner? Was going to take mine to my dry cleaner who outsources their leather cleaning. Was wondering if any special care was necessary other than that.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do y’all just take your Grizzly to a leather cleaner? Was going to take mine to my dry cleaner who outsources their leather cleaning. Was wondering if any special care was necessary other than that.

I haven’t done anything to mine in the 4 years I’ve had it other than wear it. The leather is still soft and doesn’t feel like it needs any cleaning or conditioning. I very much like the matte look of it without conditioning too though.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
I haven’t done anything to mine in the 4 years I’ve had it other than wear it. The leather is still soft and doesn’t feel like it needs any cleaning or conditioning. I very much like the matte look of it without conditioning too though.

Same here. I did get some marks on the elbows early on that I was unsure about at the beginning, but now they're just character.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mines a bit of a mess. Spilled some coffee on it that I just now noticed. The rest of it I could probably brush or wash off with a bit of cleaner. Didn’t realize it was that bad until I looked at it tonight.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really regretting returning my SdC olive Melton trench coat last winter. Will we see it return in that lightweight form again this year, Greg/Kyle @gdl203 ? (Yes I realize most of the country is in a heat wave.)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads