• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My shirtmakers always said 3 times to achieve full shrinkage so I'm passing that along.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm delighted that the pre-washed Rota cotton/linen blend trousers have washed so well (cold wash, hang to dry) no shrinkage and holding their shape after an ironing. I have several pairs and it's nice not to dry clean them every time.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
I'm not sure, I don't have an SS20 one to compare to, and we didn't take measurements for this style that season for quarantine-related reasons. I would recommend comparing those measurements to a tee you own and like the fit of. (This is why @willy cheesesteak hustled this morning to get those ready for everyone ahead of time). It's still a bit of that boxy, dropped shoulder, long-ish sleeves shape, but double check the chest as it's not particularly wide.

At risk of causing more confusion, here is me in an M. I'm usually a US small / Japanese medium and while the small DOES technically fit me I prefer these a little bigger just because of the way I wear things in the summer, and I liked the way it looked with those Glenn's pants more than I did the S. You can see the dropped shoulders and longish sleeves that I’ve cuffed up.

View attachment 1625664

okay can we appreciate how nice kyto’s shoulder line is though

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 @conceptual 4est or anyone else for that matter...I'm trying to add a credit card to my profile and I'm getting this message: Card type does not match credit card number. I tried w/ 2 different cards and got the same message. I know both cards are current. Tried signing in and out and even emptied my cache. Anyone else have this problem and have a fix?

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the Visa/MC/Amex field marked correctly? I recently got a new card and was buying something and had it decline because it was a MC instead of Visa and it slipped my mind to even check for it since I been using Visa for so long.

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the Visa/MC/Amex field marked correctly? I recently got a new card and was buying something and had it decline because it was a MC instead of Visa and it slipped my mind to even check for it since I been using Visa for so long.

Yup, double checked everything.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
@gdl203 @conceptual 4est or anyone else for that matter...I'm trying to add a credit card to my profile and I'm getting this message: Card type does not match credit card number. I tried w/ 2 different cards and got the same message. I know both cards are current. Tried signing in and out and even emptied my cache. Anyone else have this problem and have a fix?

I don't think that one syncs with Bolt, which is what we're using for checkout right now, so I wouldn't sweat it. Not sure why the error is coming up, though.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CC's saved in your store profile are no longer used at checkout (since switch to Bolt checkout). So you can remove them

Edit: what Kyle said

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, it's separate box that appears in the main banner on the homepage. If you can't see it please disable your pop-up blocker, and/or try in an incognito window:

View attachment 1625666

It still won't work for me... I've tried in two separate browsers, disabled popup blocker, and have tried incognito mode. Weird. Hoping there's some left for me after the early access folks go through them.

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
It still won't work for me... I've tried in two separate browsers, disabled popup blocker, and have tried incognito mode. Weird. Hoping there's some left for me after the early access folks go through them.

DM-d you

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
The pop-up didn't show up for me either. I figured I just waited to long and the sign-up had been closed down.

It's down now, but it had been up until this morning

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Woo hoo! Picked up the Dahlia and Daisy. Wondering if I should go back for more.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads