• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Some info about the Niche seed tees for those that signed up for early access tomorrow, so you can be prepared.

We'll have Anchusa, Cosmos, Marigold, Dahlia, and Shasta Daisy:

20210615020.jpg

Measurements for this specific batch, just taken this morning:

Niche Seed Tee SS2021
CMSleeve, center back to cuffShoulders, acrossChest, flat, acrossLength, bottom of collar to hem
S45.5474958
M49.5505163
L52545466.5
XL54575869
XXL57596173
Niche Seed Tee SS2021
INCHESSleeve, center back to cuffShoulders, acrossChest, flat, acrossLength, bottom of collar to hem
S17.918.519.322.8
M19.519.720.124.8
L20.521.321.326.2
XL21.322.422.827.2
XXL22.423.22428.7

If you signed up for early access on our homepage, make sure you confirm this in the email that gets instantly sent to you, otherwise you won't get the email with a link to the page tomorrow morning. If you can't see the email entry box on our homepage it's probably because you have an ad blocker or popup blocker enabled.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uncle Yasuto nooooo

Heartbreaking would be an overstatement, but the Camoshita news saddens me. I was drawn to Yasuto Camoshita's styling and brand vision thanks to No Man: his relaxed take on menswear and tailoring - especially in recent years with some of his casual looks - really appeals to me. I now own a few pairs of pants (easy and not-easy), a suit and a shirt from the label.

When I made the occasional trip to New York, I would hope that my sizes weren't sold out by the time I got to my No Man appointment to try on things. Nobody carries Camoshita in Canada, so having the opportunity to try things on from the brand in person was a valuable experience. I still remember trying on my first pair of pants and they felt "just right", borderline perfect even. Others may lament the slightly smaller dimensions on some pieces given that it's a mostly MiJ brand, but as a shorter Asian guy, I loved how that was rarely an issue for me with Camoshita.

Camoshita soon became one of a small number of brands where I was happy taking the nominal discount for the right piece when I could justify making a purchase earlier in a season, rather than waiting until end of season sales. It's one of the brands that lead me to appreciate "better" clothing as a whole.

I'm going to miss buying new Camoshita pieces. Hopefully I'll like the AW21 buy enough to pick up something!

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some info about the Niche seed tees for those that signed up for early access tomorrow, so you can be prepared.

We'll have Anchusa, Cosmos, Marigold, Dahlia, and Shasta Daisy:

View attachment 1625559

Measurements for this specific batch, just taken this morning:

Niche Seed Tee SS2021
CMSleeve, center back to cuffShoulders, acrossChest, flat, acrossLength, bottom of collar to hem
S45.5474958
M49.5505163
L52545466.5
XL54575869
XXL57596173
Niche Seed Tee SS2021
INCHESSleeve, center back to cuffShoulders, acrossChest, flat, acrossLength, bottom of collar to hem
S17.918.519.322.8
M19.519.720.124.8
L20.521.321.326.2
XL21.322.422.827.2
XXL22.423.22428.7

If you signed up for early access on our homepage, make sure you confirm this in the email that gets instantly sent to you, otherwise you won't get the email with a link to the page tomorrow morning. If you can't see the email entry box on our homepage it's probably because you have an ad blocker or popup blocker enabled.

Awesome. Are the measurements the same as ss20 then? Basically tts US size?

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

looks like you should size up. based on these measurements i'd be taking a large when i'm generally a medium

mypants

Reaction score
You should really compare to another tshirt that you own though. It is quite stretchy and loosens up with wear, like any tee…

conceptual 4est

Reaction score

I'm not sure, I don't have an SS20 one to compare to, and we didn't take measurements for this style that season for quarantine-related reasons. I would recommend comparing those measurements to a tee you own and like the fit of. (This is why @willy cheesesteak hustled this morning to get those ready for everyone ahead of time). It's still a bit of that boxy, dropped shoulder, long-ish sleeves shape, but double check the chest as it's not particularly wide.

At risk of causing more confusion, here is me in an M. I'm usually a US small / Japanese medium and while the small DOES technically fit me I prefer these a little bigger just because of the way I wear things in the summer, and I liked the way it looked with those Glenn's pants more than I did the S. You can see the dropped shoulders and longish sleeves that I’ve cuffed up.

D29F406B-6C0A-44F6-95E0-DBE7DD6E8518.jpeg

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just measured a size small ss19 seed tee and it pretty much matches the current chart's size small pit and length. i didn't measure my ss20 tee but i haven't noticed a fit difference between it and ss19.

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
Is signing up for early access just signing up for the NMWA e-mails? I'm not seeing a sign-up just for the tees.

No, it's separate box that appears in the main banner on the homepage. If you can't see it please disable your pop-up blocker, and/or try in an incognito window:

1623883010250.png

45bur

Reaction score
I just got my Inglese camp collar seersucker. What a great shirt! I find it a bit long in the body to wear untucked. Was the pattern developed to be able to be hemmed, or left long to wear tucked? Is this just a #shortguy problem?

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
i just measured a size small ss19 seed tee and it pretty much matches the current chart's size small pit and length. i didn't measure my ss20 tee but i haven't noticed a fit difference between it and ss19.

Thank you for doing this! I was hesitant to post about this because my two SS19 ones (Verbena and Dahlia) measured differently enough from each other (1" difference in the chest, even), but I attribute this to all of the washing and drying. The shoulders on my SS19 ones seem to be wider, though. IDK.

The new measurements are accurate and taken from the current stock that we'll be shipping, so I'd go by those.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got my Inglese camp collar seersucker. What a great shirt! I find it a bit long in the body to wear untucked. Was the pattern developed to be able to be hemmed, or left long to wear tucked? Is this just a #shortguy problem?
This has not been a common feedback but there's no such thing as a universal length for shirts - everyone has different proportions. They were designed to be untucked but not so short that they couldn't be tucked.

The Bonfanti stripe version is a bit longer than the seersucker ones.

45bur

Reaction score
There's no such thing as a universal length for shirts - everyone has different proportions. They were designed to be untucked but not so short that they couldn't be tucked.

The Bonfanti stripe version is a bit longer than the seersucker ones.
THat's what I figured. I love it so much I'm going to get it shorted a hair. Thanks Greg.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe wait until you've laundered it 3 times before altering it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads