• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are these true to normal letter size or size up as a Japanese brand?
From my experience , length is the only issue with TTS on these. So, if you’re only concerned about chest, then TTS should work, but if you’re taller or have a long torso then I’d recommend a size up. (Although I’d probably just recommend the size up either way.)

Edit: or what @Trayco said.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is SF10 working strangely for anyone else? It took 10% off one item (inis meain belt) but not the other (Glenn’s chinos)

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Is SF10 working strangely for anyone else? It took 10% off one item (inis meain belt) but not the other (Glenn’s chinos)

Just fixed this but I can refund you after the fact. Thanks for catching that!

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking of maybe getting more seed tees. Is it only me or does the actual print fade pretty quickly after a few washes? NB: I am good at doing laundry, so the fading is probably not because of malpractice.

Come to think of it, fast fading might be a good thing. Possibly a great thing even.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Thinking of maybe getting more seed tees. Is it only me or does the actual print fade pretty quickly after a few washes? NB: I am good at doing laundry, so the fading is probably not because of malpractice.

Come to think of it, fast fading might be a good thing. Possibly a great thing even.
Mine has definitely faded slightly from multiple washes. I wash cold and then air dry. I kind of like the faded look personally, gives it a nice aging property.

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lawyer to a doctor or doctor to a lawyer?

giphy.gif

GoWool

Reaction score
Kaptain Sunshine black and navy side tab seersucker or Rota tonal navy? :lookaround:

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Very few replies to this considering that there are like a million SF users that have seed tees. Come on people, help a brother out here. What about these fading prints?

mypants

Reaction score
I don’t notice much fading on the seed tees myself. I use woolite and cold delicate cycle on a front load washer. Hang to dry. Maybe some laundress enzyme stain cleaner for the high wear areas. I’d say mine are all quite vibrant looking, but of course the ones that are several years old are less so. The key is to have several to rotate through… :p

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Very few replies to this considering that there are like a million SF users that have seed tees. Come on people, help a brother out here. What about these fading prints?

mine are all quite faded but it’s tough to say because they’re all 3+ years old and have been machine washed hot and machine dried high like 1000 times

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mine are all quite faded but it’s tough to say because they’re all 3+ years old and have been machine washed hot and machine dried high like 1000 times

Whoa! 1000 times? That's awesome quality right there. ?

Anyway, thanks for the info!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads