• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
A little late in the season, but we just got details for FW21 from Niche, and they went hard on the embroidery this time around.

These were super popular last year with the few styles we offered, but there are just a BUNCH more options now. Since we won't be stocking nearly this many for the store, I wanted to float the idea to you guys of doing a pre-order so you can grab whichever one(s) catch(es) your eye. It's a lot of work to set up these pre-orders, so I'm just hoping to get a show of hands to see if the demand is there.

Specs for a size M:

M
Body Length67cm
Chest110cm
Shoulder Width55cm
Sleeve Length56cm

Some options below:

A-BLACK.jpg
B-BEIGE.jpg

A-BLACK-1.jpg A-BLACK-2.jpg B-BEIGE-1.jpg

A-BLACK.jpg B-BEIGE.jpg

These all-over / front and back print ones would be around $255

A-BLACK.jpg A-BLACK.jpg B-BEIGE.jpg A-BLACK-1.jpg A-BLACK-3.jpg B-BEIGE-1.jpg

These front-only prints would be around $225

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A little late in the season, but we just got details for FW21 from Niche, and they went hard on the embroidery this time around.

These were super popular last year with the few styles we offered, but there are just a BUNCH more options now. Since we won't be stocking nearly this many for the store, I wanted to float the idea to you guys of doing a pre-order so you can grab whichever one(s) catch(es) your eye. It's a lot of work to set up these pre-orders, so I'm just hoping to get a show of hands to see if the demand is there.

Specs for a size M:

M
Body Length67cm
Chest110cm
Shoulder Width55cm
Sleeve Length56cm

Some options below:

View attachment 1618721 View attachment 1618722

View attachment 1618731 View attachment 1618732 View attachment 1618733

View attachment 1618753 View attachment 1618754

These all-over / front and back print ones would be around $255

View attachment 1618723 View attachment 1618724 View attachment 1618725 View attachment 1618726 View attachment 1618728 View attachment 1618729

These front-only prints would be around $225

That tan big sunflower is doing something to me. Will these all be in the same weight cotton as the previous version?

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
That tan big sunflower is doing something to me. Will these all be in the same weight cotton as the previous version?

Going to confirm with them but I think so. The notes on the order sheet say "same size as FW20" but I'll try and confirm if the blanks are the same as well.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Definitely interested in one of the all over print ones in a dark color because I got a stain on my white one this weekend ?

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh man, i just wore my white one this past weekend, such a fun sweatshirt.

note that i found it best to size up to get the right amount of length in the arms and the body.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Definitely interested in the black sunflower and maybe one of the all-over. What's the weight on these?

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely interested in the black sunflower and maybe one of the all-over. What's the weight on these?

Definitely on the lighter side, it would be a really good layering piece in the city in the winters but is light enough to stand alone in spring.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’d be in for at least one of those many options!

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the black sunflower ones the most - the tan base isn't doing it for me. I'd preorder pretty much any combo of black/yellow.

Friend

Reaction score
Ditto on the black sunflower one - only one I'm especially interested in of that assortment, but I really like it.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you guys talking about the same sunflower one? I see three different black sunflowers ?

Friend

Reaction score
Are you guys talking about the same sunflower one? I see three different black sunflowers ?

Oh yeah I wrote that too quickly earlier. I meant the large centered sunflower version (other colorway of what Alocin mentioned).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads