• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only just got my Camoshita terry polo today and the hand on these is so cool!!! Feels drier and lighter than last years. I’m a big fan, definitely tempted to come back for another.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a quick heads up on the mid-season promotion starting tomorrow. It will be a 15-25% discount on a selection of items from the first 10 drops of the season (Jan-Mar). The new stuff from this week or the last 4 weeks will not be included.

as new styles roll in, it’s hard for those early drops to get attention vs the NKOTB... so this is our way to give them the chance they deserve to be picked by y’all. I’m thinking those early SdC patchwork jackets that are so dope or those incredible Kuon pieces.

All we are saying is give ? a chance

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking those early SdC patchwork jackets that are so dope

indeed they are. i've gotten a lot of use out of mine as basically a super light weight chore coat. pairing it with tshirts and washed jeans and crap sneakers.

059119D2-7BA9-42E2-B7B3-1FF2C731442B.jpeg

of course, going full kit wanker also works very well.

1620825660104.png

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those rolled sleeves ??

Reactions: kjb

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
??

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will the Master-Piece Potential 2-way messenger/tote be coming back? I remember @LA Guy talking it up a couple times over the years. But it looks like maybe M-P stopped making it.

Related question ... is the olive knit tote large enough to be an overnighter?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will the Master-Piece Potential 2-way messenger/tote be coming back? I remember @LA Guy talking it up a couple times over the years. But it looks like maybe M-P stopped making it.

Related question ... is the olive knit tote large enough to be an overnighter?
I really like both of mine, tbough I will say that the first was more built for hard use, in how straps were sewn on, etc... But.. the other one is all black, so that is something.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That banksia print is still undefeated

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads