• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est did you get the accompanying jacket for?

1620246815116.png

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
My bad I was referring to the latter, what size would work for a M/L? And do you wear it more as a shacket or a shirt?

2 is closest to an M, 3 is closest to an L but this is a really relaxed fit compared to most of the collection. This veers more toward the overshirt side of shackets, since it just has those chest pockets and no hand pockets. Here are measurements from a previous season. Note that where it says collar is actually shoulder

1620246993969.png

@conceptual 4est did you get the accompanying jacket for?

View attachment 1605193

Nope, we've got the hat and pants in blue, and hat, jacket, and pants in brown

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the naissance shorts. Wonderful texture to the fabric and love the colors. Maybe this is just something that I've not seen but how often is there a "fake" fly detail on shorts? The stitch and layer of the cloth implies there is a zip or a button fly underneath but there isn't one?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the naissance shorts. Wonderful texture to the fabric and love the colors. Maybe this is just something that I've not seen but how often is there a "fake" fly detail on shorts? The stitch and layer of the cloth implies there is a zip or a button fly underneath but there isn't one?
Faux flys are very common on elastic and drawstring shorts / pants (e.g. 18 East Goreckis or others).

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find scarf of pentacles very cool. They can be worn in spring and summer? Or only fall and winter?
Think more for spring and summer. I’d say it’s possible to wear in fall/winter but not for pure function as it won’t keep you super warm but I do find uses to add interest in solid to your outfit. Lightweight scarves can offer some neck protection if wrapped right but again not super warm.
You can see uses here for other brands of similar weights. Excited for Pentacles to add to my collection.
6A7BC60F-45EC-47E5-BFB1-2849BCFEE082.jpeg

031F4AA4-2DCB-4A71-9082-31AC45D50B57.jpeg

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really like the vibe of Fujito this season. I don't know if it's just the styling but it feels pretty laid back, like a lot of other things I guess. Does anybody have any questions while I have all of the stuff with me? The seersucker stuff is awesome of course, but I think the surprise hit for me are the shorts. They're like a really heavy serge cotton but the cut is sharp.

View attachment 1605163 View attachment 1605164

We picked up the seersucker jacket, hat, and easy pants here

View attachment 1605165 View attachment 1605166 View attachment 1605167

seersucker hat and easy pants here

View attachment 1605168

another way of styling seersucker hat and easy pants

View attachment 1605169

side stripe detail on the shorts

View attachment 1605170

View attachment 1605171

grabbed the printed shirt and the shorts. We also have these shorts in green, and got three colors of the shirt sleeve knit tee, which we have to grab every season.

View attachment 1605172

Fatigue shirt returns, too, in a soft lyocell, cotton, and linen twill
I want the whole collection...

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find scarf of pentacles very cool. They can be worn in spring and summer? Or only fall and winter?
It's a very lightweight fabric and suitable for spring/summer as well

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does look great, doesn't it? :inlove:

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who is ready for some texture

D9299B94-EFBD-45CA-86C4-D0BD30355785.jpeg
307F7E7D-6C99-47FD-8FF7-0837A3F192BA.jpeg

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recall somebody here looking for places to send a suede Valstar jacket to be repaired back in the fall or winter and being really happy with the results they got from some place in NYC.

Does anybody remember that and have the name of the place? I noticed a big rip along the seam of my Clint this afternoon and want to get that taken care of.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recall somebody here looking for places to send a suede Valstar jacket to be repaired back in the fall or winter and being really happy with the results they got from some place in NYC.

Does anybody remember that and have the name of the place? I noticed a big rip along the seam of my Clint this afternoon and want to get that taken care of.
I think I had suggested Leather Spa in NYC and the person asking used them.
I know there were plenty of other suggestions too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads