• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 & @tailoredtech - I usually wear a 10E on the Barrie last with Alden shoes and I need a wider footbed.

I normally order at 10.5. Should I go to the 10 if I wanted to order a pair of huaraches? Or something else?
We don't sell Alden so I don't know how to answer the question as asked - maybe Kyle can.

We recommend a full size down from your most common dress US shoe size (often means 1.5 sizes down from your Nike size)

vanmosh

Reaction score
My ideal size would be right in between the Medium and Large for the Camoshita Terry Polos, would the general recommendation be to go for the looser fit?

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My ideal size would be right in between the Medium and Large for the Camoshita Terry Polos, would the general recommendation be to go for the looser fit?

I'm in the same boat as you and have sized up for the looser summer vibe on all 4 of my Camoshita terry's. Would recommend that unless you're uncomfortable with anything except a fitted look.

bookbrother

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you and have sized up for the looser summer vibe on all 4 of my Camoshita terry's. Would recommend that unless you're uncomfortable with anything except a fitted look.

Height matters here too. I found I liked the size down on camoshita terry - the cut is still roomy but a bit more mainstream/less extreme. Length was ok for me so I preferred the size down. Both would have worked though.

kaizerpi

Reaction score
5014DFDA-0A27-44EE-BB73-AE59C52FB134.jpeg
really enjoying this color palette. Didn’t think the varying colors and textures would work but it was nice matching them!

PF chore coat, drakes OCBD, camoshita easy pants

La Fin Du Monde

Reaction score
We don't sell Alden so I don't know how to answer the question as asked - maybe Kyle can.

We recommend a full size down from your most common dress US shoe size (often means 1.5 sizes down from your Nike size)
@gdl203

Do you know how wide the foot bed is? I normally wear shoes with a wider foot bed so I'm trying to figure out how these fit.

I also don't know Kyle's Styleforum profile so I don't know how to tag him...

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203

Do you know how wide the foot bed is? I normally wear shoes with a wider foot bed so I'm trying to figure out how these fit.

I also don't know Kyle's Styleforum profile so I don't know how to tag him...
@conceptual 4est or anyone else with Alden sizing experience can weigh in. All I’d say is that they’re not particularly wide shoes so I’m not sure they’re an ideal choice for wide feet.

chickenfark

Reaction score

I just grabbed an XL after trying that and an L, length was a bit of concern for me with the L and leaning into the slouch felt like the right move

wesleeatl

Reaction score
anyone having issues accessing the noman website? i’m getting a “server cannot be found” message.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone having issues accessing the noman website? i’m getting a “server cannot be found” message.

I was curious so I tried opening the site just now. Using Chrome I originally got a "Site cannot be reached" message but it refreshed on its own a moment or two later and seems to have opened correctly.

wesleeatl

Reaction score
I was curious so I tried opening the site just now. Using Chrome I originally got a "Site cannot be reached" message but it refreshed on its own a moment or two later and seems to have opened correctly.
yeah, i’m on safari on my phone and cannot access. I’ll try rebooting, may help.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads