• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Christian Kimber Ripley polo shirt - Preorder

So, this is very very cool. Christian designed this Ripley inspired retro shirt - it's a cotton & merino wool knit, full placket with MOP buttons. Made in Italy.

We'll get a handful for the store but I also want to offer it for preorders - will be posting the preorder page shortly. It's very slim so would recommend sizing at least one up. .

Preorder link: https://nomanwalksalone.com/preorde...o-wool-ripley-short-sleeve-knitted-shirt.html
Deadline: Sunday 4/25 at midnight ET
Use PREORDER15 for your discount

View attachment 1597729
View attachment 1597727
View attachment 1597728
View attachment 1597730
View attachment 1597732
I updated the post with preorder link and measurements.

Look at measurements for sizing. Basically size up 1 if you have the physique of these models, size up 2 if dad bod or prefer a looser fit

As always with preorders for styles that we will stock, we will allow size exchanges in priority before we drop the style - this will affect remaining sizes available off the rack.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score

Look at measurements for sizing. Basically size up 1 if you have the physique of these models, size up 2 if dad bod or prefer a looser fit

As always with preorders for styles that we will stock, we will allow size exchanges in priority before we drop the style - this will affect remaining sizes available off the rack.

is there a separate link for the light one, or mention it in the comments/email?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is there a separate link for the light one, or mention it in the comments/email?
Only one color for this round. Light one is likely to be made at a later stage, according to Christian

Friend

Reaction score
Last weekend was great for some Camoshita and Ikiji from last summer.

IMG_7503-01.jpeg

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those shackets tts?

I am usually a L and I went TTS but wished I had gone with an XL.

L fits me fine I just wanted a looser fit so it depends on how you wanna wear it.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know easy pants are pretty casual, but I definitely need to hem mine. Thinking full break ish?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A break is nice, and you can always roll when you don't want a break

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Inglese preorders came today! I love the weight of the fabric in their linen button down shirts. I got the gold this go around and it's a marvelous color. Also, the linen/cotton pique feels great on first impressions too. Will you be getting other colors of those for open stock this season?

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This shirt is definitely Tony Soprano approved.

Were you able to try on a sample, Greg? What size would you take? I'm usually a 52 or L but it looks like I might need a 56 unless the knit is quite stretchy

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Got my KS easy pants - these are really cool. I thought at first that they were a size too big (can't really see here but there's a lot of excess fabric in the seat) but I think they actually work. Fabric is gorgeous, and the crinkled washed texture kinda makes the extra fabric gather in a nice way. Extra easy-breezy.

IMG_1775.jpeg

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This shirt is definitely Tony Soprano approved.

Were you able to try on a sample, Greg? What size would you take? I'm usually a 52 or L but it looks like I might need a 56 unless the knit is quite stretchy
There's no way I could fit into the sample. Based on measurements, I'm getting 3XL for myself - much prefer a looser fit on this style. The knit is stretchy but I don't have the body to wear a knit that stretches over it...

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Inglese preorders came today! I love the weight of the fabric in their linen button down shirts. I got the gold this go around and it's a marvelous color. Also, the linen/cotton pique feels great on first impressions too. Will you be getting other colors of those for open stock this season?
So glad to hear !

Yes we have the cotton/linen pique polos in blue, white and orange for the rack

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads