• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

ghh923

Reaction score
@Trayco do you own any of the Camoshita crewneck pullover sweatshirts, and if so, what size? I think we're reasonably close (VI in GRP for reference).

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Trayco do you own any of the Camoshita crewneck pullover sweatshirts, and if so, what size? I think we're reasonably close (VI in GRP for reference).
I do not and was upset I missed out on them. I believe I tried a medium on for the Photoshoot and that felt like my size. It’s a tiny bit short but I have a long torso.
I’ve been eyeing that large in the blueish color. I assume you’re looking at that one haha

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have the faded mocha crewneck and I’m also a VI in GRP. I went with a large and love the fit. Definitely different than my GRP but in a nice way, short enough so the boxy cut looks and feels right.

I probably could have gone with the M but I’m glad I didn’t.

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
picked up these two beauties

1611340502452.png

&

1611340577483.png

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got some reccos here:
I own all of these
Ikiji Crew Sweatshirt.
I know this may feel like a boring piece but these are so insanely soft. This is the crewneck to end all crewnecks
Merola Rabbit Fur lines gloves
Incredibly warm and super soft. Even wife said “wow these are warm.
Document rollneck
Another simple but different piece that has become a go to
Blurhms Rough and Smooth Thermal
Like mentioned before don’t sleep on Blurhms. I usually hate thermals but these are on a different level. Material is super unique and not clingy like most thermals

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

RuleOfRescue

Reaction score
@gdl203 @justridiculous I have the GRP knit in a size 5 short sleeve, any thoughts if the GRP dash stitch in a size 6 would be too big on me? I'm a 42R in SC, 41x89 in shirts, generally speaking. Thanks! :oops:

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't the sz 5 a bit tight? I would have said 6 for your stats

RuleOfRescue

Reaction score
Not really, lost some COVID weight (stress), look a large in the Ikiji ash blue L/S from earlier this year which fits well if a tad long.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads