• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Favorite purchases:
1606333782385.jpeg

1606333817137.jpeg

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
favorite pickups of the season

patchwork and corduroy? when i first tried this on at the showroom i knew i had to have it
View attachment 1504683

then saw that there were matching pants? forget about it, gimme the whole suit!
View attachment 1504684

fleece has been pretty popular these last few years but the fit and design details on this is amazing, love how relaxed it is, i feel like ariana grande in one of her big ass boyfriend hoodies in this!
View attachment 1504685

not even jacquard, all. over. embroidery. on a beautiful lined boxy fit camp collar that can easily be worn during fw or ss!
View attachment 1504686

sure, those vintage onion shaped olive colored quilted military liners are cool but the updated take that camo does on this takes it to another level and that beige color is perfect
View attachment 1504688

another one of those tried on at the showroom and knew i had to have it, is it corduroy? velour? it's chenille corduroy, *****! look at those thicc ass wales!
View attachment 1504687

what more can i say about this dope ass jacket? if you liked the old egg-shaped balenciaga outerwear from fw08, you'll love this. it looks like a futuristic version of an a-2 jacket - from the rounded shape, to the fabric, the down fill, the pleated back, mix of colors used, and raglan sleeves (raglan sleeves on a bomber style!), this is my favorite outerwear pickup!
View attachment 1504689

i liked the black version so much that i had to get this too, full kit only!
View attachment 1504690

View attachment 1504691
Need a sage de cret full kit fit pic

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

true.to.size

Reaction score
Favorite purchase: Schneider rug scarf in brick. Excited for it to get colder, as I haven't had much chance to wear it. Have been really pleasantly surprised how easy it is to style so far, though.

Most-worn: Schneider twill easy pants. Great everyday pant. Super versatile. (And surprising soft for twill)
Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 3.17.31 PM.png

Most overlooked, of the (relatively few) pieces I've purchased: Doppiaa chenille. This thing is great and still available in every size (?!). First chenille piece for me and I really dig it. Color and feel reminds me of the 70s couches in my grandmother's basement haha.
The P-I chenille is looking super tempting now...
Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 3.20.57 PM.png

Last edited:

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Double Valstar, for you? What a surprise!

Wake up, put on jeans and t-shirt. If it’s colder, put on sweater over t-shirt (today it is a GRP). Leave house, put on Valstar jacket and wool hat.

Most common fall outfit:
Adidas Campus or Alden Indys
Todd Shelton Pro Original Dark jeans
J. Crew Wallace and Barnes t-shirt
One of my 8,437 sweaters purchased from NMWA (IM, GRP, S&C, Monitaly, Fujito, Kanata, Schneider, Jamiesons, etc.)

Leaving the house? Add:
Valstar jacket
Wool hat (IM or GRP)

Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm intrigued by that drawstring shirt jacket from Frank Leder. Does anyone working at the shop have a sense for how best to size it? I've taken L and XL in Leder in the past, and the measurements tell me both would work, but does anyone who may have tried it on have a sense of whether it's a piece that would look better a bit oversized or more fitted?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads