• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Jane Fonda in a Valstarino

gallery-1482943467-gettyimages-162832347.jpg

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all
Got the KS Traveler in the Glenplaid Grey in 38. Beautiful coat as you all know and the material is super soft. After contemplating I can’t justify having 3 of these coats. If anyone is interested let me know. Also if it’s not cool to post here let me know and I’ll take it down.
ECF8173C-E9B2-406E-B63B-29862AA6DBE2.jpeg
CB081946-9E21-4C9C-B86C-DD47157D03E2.jpeg
FF183284-DB9D-401A-877F-C146D95CA8DB.jpeg

kaizerpi

Reaction score
Fully kitted in NMWA for a Photoshoot with the wifey for her bday.
ts(s) chore and tee
DoppiAA 5 pocket from FW
View attachment 1485853
That's the brown pair of corduroy 5-pockets from this FW? Coloring looks pretty different from what's on the website, though not sure if that's from color correction.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's the brown pair of corduroy 5-pockets from this FW? Coloring looks pretty different from what's on the website, though not sure if that's from color correction.
Sorry was from last year and they were not cords. They were like a brushed cotton.

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Hey, for anyone with the Document four pockets, whats the shrink factor in the wash? I just received a pair in the recommended size up and they are really nice but definitely a little loose - more of a relaxed chino fit than a typical denim fit, which I think I would prefer.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, for anyone with the Document four pockets, whats the shrink factor in the wash? I just received a pair in the recommended size up and they are really nice but definitely a little loose - more of a relaxed chino fit than a typical denim fit, which I think I would prefer.
What size did you get?

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
What size did you get?

Large, up from my usual medium. And it's not a bad fit, just not the denim type of it that I was expecting. Definitely need a belt to keep them from sliding down.

If I can expect some shrink then I might keep, otherwise probably sending them back.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Large, up from my usual medium. And it's not a bad fit, just not the denim type of it that I was expecting. Definitely need a belt to keep them from sliding down.

If I can expect some shrink then I might keep, otherwise probably sending them back.
I’ll buy them from you if that’s ok

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads