• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

kaizerpi

Reaction score
probably more a question for @SpooPoker but does it really take folks 3 weeks to get the NMWA trade-up credit from luxesway eBay payments or is that more an issue for straight forward consignments? just trying to estimate timing for the S&C cardigan purchase and hoping it'll still be in stock!

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kaizerpi Yea it really does. I think most of it is the buffer period of waiting for the buyer to actually pay and then making sure there are no issues with ebay returns or chargebacks. As someone who has gone through Luxeswap for trade up credit and regular checks the site credit hits way faster than checks do.

NO MERCY

Reaction score
Did i just miss the talk about this season's lookbook?! Some great looks and a familiar face.

1603139056079.png

1603138744812.png

1603138909039.png

1603139002021.png

Also, have the second round of schneider scarf pre-orders come due yet? Or does the balance show up somewhere on my NMWA account page? Wanna make sure i dont have a balance hanging out there somewhere.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did i just miss the talk about this season's lookbook?! Some great looks and a familiar face.

View attachment 1480420

View attachment 1480417

View attachment 1480418

View attachment 1480419

Also, have the second round of schneider scarf pre-orders come due yet? Or does the balance show up somewhere on my NMWA account page? Wanna make sure i dont have a balance hanging out there somewhere.
Holy cow that’s awesome @Trayco !!!! I didn’t know the looks had been put out there. Thanks for sharing.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You look great and it also looked like a lot of fun!

Where was the shoot? Also, did you size the Clint differently in that last picture?
It was so much fun and I was honored to be a part of it. I believe the Clint in the photo shoot was a 50 but I landed on the 52.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
probably more a question for @SpooPoker but does it really take folks 3 weeks to get the NMWA trade-up credit from luxesway eBay payments or is that more an issue for straight forward consignments? just trying to estimate timing for the S&C cardigan purchase and hoping it'll still be in stock!
@kaizerpi Yea it really does. I think most of it is the buffer period of waiting for the buyer to actually pay and then making sure there are no issues with ebay returns or chargebacks. As someone who has gone through Luxeswap for trade up credit and regular checks the site credit hits way faster than checks do.

Correct. Once the hammer falls our buyers have 7-10 days to pay us. Only then once the week is complete can accounting start, it takes a bit for the girls to get 600 units/week documented. Then if you have a non-paying bidder or an issue, something that needs to be re-listed etc. But they are diligent at putting NMWA credits at the top of the to-do list.

Maybe @conceptual 4est you can send me your drop schedule for the season so we can prioritize payouts ahead of a big drop?

tailoredtech

Reaction score

Also curious about when the second orders are coming so I can get my lost stole order from the first round fulfilled.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads