• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Noooooooooo! Too busy today to catch it live.

Sad thing is that's one of the best parts of the weekend...

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shame. I tapped out during the connection issue but was hoping to catch it on igtv.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Life is but an ephemeral moment on earth

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A quick interjection to give a reminder as we head into the weekend and you have some downtime in front of your closets - we have about 2 weeks to go to fill up our remaining spots for our Thanksgiving night annual best-of-the-best event - this year we have about 250 spots already filled from NMWA/TradeUp members with some real fire - Formosa, Norwegian Rain, Blue Blue, Rota, etc. all your favorites.

If you dont know our Thanksgiving night drop is the absolute best pieces of the year in one weeks auction - and usually raises higher hammer prices than any other week. For those of you participating in the program, this is your last weekend to go through your closet and get a seat on the best flight of the year.

These credits you receive will make your NMWA sale shopping experience and holiday gift giving experience virtually free (and really, who is going to wait in line to go shopping this year IRL, not me). Take a few hours, pour a Balvenie for me (#tradeuppopupwemissyou), sort out your unworn, and get the goods airborne. We need the pieces at LuxeSwap HQ in under 2 weeks to quality for the big show, so go start digging.

(black Clint in 52 not eligible you will receive DM :lurk:)

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, should clarify the preppiness for me is the bright white Oxford cloth, since I only wear ocbd at work. I agree with @LatAm that all the other cool details push it casual, particularly with the AW fabric choice. Really like the cream.
Interesting. I wouldn't associate the fabric with prep just because it has an oxford-like texture. But the shirt itself is a little bit rugby-ish, so I took the description as confirming that impression.

What I will say about that shirt is that it was styled so well on IG that I was like, "I should really take a look at that."

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

trafficjam

Reaction score
Have you guys been selling mersh to the guys over at 5boro?
1602947293929.png

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A quick interjection to give a reminder as we head into the weekend and you have some downtime in front of your closets - we have about 2 weeks to go to fill up our remaining spots for our Thanksgiving night annual best-of-the-best event - this year we have about 250 spots already filled from NMWA/TradeUp members with some real fire - Formosa, Norwegian Rain, Blue Blue, Rota, etc. all your favorites.

If you dont know our Thanksgiving night drop is the absolute best pieces of the year in one weeks auction - and usually raises higher hammer prices than any other week. For those of you participating in the program, this is your last weekend to go through your closet and get a seat on the best flight of the year.

These credits you receive will make your NMWA sale shopping experience and holiday gift giving experience virtually free (and really, who is going to wait in line to go shopping this year IRL, not me). Take a few hours, pour a Balvenie for me (#tradeuppopupwemissyou), sort out your unworn, and get the goods airborne. We need the pieces at LuxeSwap HQ in under 2 weeks to quality for the big show, so go start digging.

(black Clint in 52 not eligible you will receive DM :lurk:)
A few of my items made the coveted cut. Feel like I'm finally part of the cool kids club. Thanks, Spoo! :-D

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was that the lone Buttero drop? Was hoping to see some tanino or baby calf.

hey @gdl203 this might have been lost in the shuffle yesterday but is there any more buttero coming? was also hoping for a new pair of baby calf taninos this year, current pair is looking pretty beat...

B10F9E39-6930-4A4A-A5AD-B4C419A478A4.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics