• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It will typically take 5 business days (a week) from us to CA, whereas it can take 1 day to addresses in the North East. There is a faster shipping option (at cost) if you value having your items quicker.

All US orders are shipped in order they are received but express shipping orders are shipped first (since people pay for that).

View attachment 1469280

This is so weird I was just looking at the fall leaf color calendar in another window and when I flipped over here I was like wait are they talking about this on sf?

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

beepbop

Reaction score
It will typically take 5 business days (a week) from us to CA, whereas it can take 1 day to addresses in the North East. There is a faster shipping option (at cost) if you value having your items quicker.

All US orders are shipped in order they are received but express shipping orders are shipped first (since people pay for that).

View attachment 1469280

The worst thing about moving just 3 miles away to Arlington is that I'm just outside of the 1 day UPS delivery range

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The worst thing about moving just 3 miles away to Arlington is that I'm just outside of the 1 day UPS delivery range

Normies: "Hi, we're thinking about moving into the neighborhood. Can you tell us about the school district?"

Me: "Hello, I'm thinking about moving into this neighborhood. Do you know where it sits on the national UPS route?"

GoWool

Reaction score
What's the expected timing on arrival for the Thuya pre-orders?

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both are going to be in stock in very small quantities (1 or 2 depending on size). I'm going to set a rule in advance right now that you should be spending the next week or so to figure out your size and order just that size. We will cancel orders for two sizes this time. There's just not enough stock and it is demoralizing to those who want one and can't because they're stuck in multiple size orders. We've had people ordering THREE sizes of a garment recently - that's just unnecessary
You need to talk to your developers about creating a function in which, if someone orders three sizes of the same thing, Clippy pops up and offers to help.

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1.5 sizes per person is acceptable. Did any of them work out?

The size Large will be my keeper. Now just a matter of whether my wife keeps the small! If she doesn’t, anyone interested? Willing to do a little SF discount for those on this thread.

Here is my size large, along with some NMWA Butteros. Look forward to being able to wear it when it’s not 100 degrees in So Cal!!!
352ED0DE-A158-4A36-938E-253DFF4F2AAD.jpeg

Bonus shot being style down as Kenshawn mentioned in the IG live feed. Paired with the same Butteros and Glenn’s Slouchy Tapered:

89512321-6785-42C6-BC6E-CB62588D13C3.jpeg

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i learned to just deliver to the office, assuming you work in DC. helps a ton with missing signatures for packages and/or having it stolen or go missing by the time you get home. only downside is having my office services folks give me crazy looks as a serial shopper

tailoredtech

Reaction score
i learned to just deliver to the office, assuming you work in DC. helps a ton with missing signatures for packages and/or having it stolen or go missing by the time you get home. only downside is having my office services folks give me crazy looks as a serial shopper
I stopped getting stuff delivered to my office for this exact reason. I couldn’t handle walking up every week to pick up my stuff. It was always the same guy. He never looked happy to see me. There was also all the people who would comment as I brought stacks of boxes back to my desk, "Did some Black Friday shopping, didn't we?". The guilt was too much, I decided home was the only option.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get my packages delivered to a UPS access point.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I rent a box from the UPS Store down the street to receive deliveries. I consider the nearly $400/year rental fee to be package insurance for high-value shipments that I would rather not have sitting in my apartment building's lobby.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads