• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the consensus on sizing for the latest Camoshita Turtlenecks & crewnecks? Virtusize is telling me to go for a small but in shirts I've gotten from them before I'm usually a medium or 39/40.

My crewneck just came in and I went with what would typically be my TTS in a Large. In most Japanese brands I go for L or the rare XL and Camo has been largely the same for me. I think because of how wide it is cut I could probably fit a M but then the arms and body would likely be too short for my liking. I dig the little bit of slouch

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Medium looks more like the intended fit.

Do you like it? Have one headed my way.

I really like it, the fabric is brushed on the outside which provides a lot of texture and hence visual point of interest and inside is unbrushed so you can admire the fabric for what it is.

everyone else, thank you for your inputs, I tried it again, and I am keeping medium because I like the easy fit rather than trim fit of small.

@LeBeef sleeves are a touch long, maybe half an inch, but considering the casual nature of the jacket, I guess I can just cuff them up and don't require alteration.

c0ldfusion

Reaction score
I can barely tell the difference between the two photos (other than the sleeves). Shoulders and chest look only slightly different given the angle. The bit of pull in the small could just be due to the pose + lighting.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has purchased either (or both) of the new Camoshita neckties, could you post some pics "in the wild" please?

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Six meetings today. Why not?

IMG_0047.jpg

NO MERCY

Reaction score
Document field shirting jacket. Not sure on the material though, looks cool.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some preorder balance emails going out today... watch your inboxes

1601400272153.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads