• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at our assortment this season and it's basically a capsule of every tie a guy needs. Add a couple of knit ties and you're done!

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some fall drops are now up on the site. Just nabbed this. Been waiting for this Monitaly jacket all year since seeing UrbanComp talk about it in his Pitti Uomo coverage. Apparently the jacket is made from 1970s parachutes

View attachment 1460973
Big 80s skinhead energy ... but the good skins, not the bad (TWSS). Such a great piece.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only **** with earth tones
View attachment 1460979
Also forcing myself not to buy any more sweaters....
I'm wearing the Riding Pants for the livestream later and I have to tell you that you're a genius for getting them. I don't want to wear another shape of pents ever again

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at our assortment this season and it's basically a capsule of every tie a guy needs. Add a couple of knit ties and you're done!
That's kind of true of all of your tie buys though, but I'm looking at it now, and yeah.

Speaking of knits, any chance of getting a black cotton one with a pointed end?

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quite literally been talking about that jacket with UrbanComp all year. He said it was a highlight for him at the Pitti Uomo trip.

i saw the parachute piece in the pitti coverage and then i was like "wait where is this thing" for months. pitti feels forever ago, so I had assumed it never went into full production. i loved it when i saw the pitti pics; I love it now. just copped.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i saw the parachute piece in the pitti coverage and then i was like "wait where is this thing" for months. pitti feels forever ago, so I had assumed it never went into full production. i loved it when i saw the pitti pics; I love it now. just copped.

Gonna wear this parachute jacket when I drop into the DMs

(Greg and Kyle's DMs, as I need to know about LuxeSwap credit/ sizing advice/ new drops, etc)

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sizing advice for these: (36 wasit? XL? XXL)

Even with the stretch, XL and XXL measurements look small
I’m curious as well. I’m normally a large 35/36 waist mostly. L or XL?

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the PF Working Blazer, would you recommend the same size you take in the Labura? Virtusize makes it seem like the sleeves and length are bit shorter given the size.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a more fitted shape than Labura

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads