• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First KS drop October 2nd :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

start your engines!

giphy.gif

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm not so much worried about the length (I am happy with it hitting around the belt)...More concerned about how slim it appeared in the photo I referenced. I would certainly want to be able to wear it buttoned** over a medium weight sweater without feeling constrained. I'm definitely not worried about arm length. It's hard for me to find jackets that aren't too short in the arms.

** I know it looks better unbuttoned, but I want the ability to do so :)
Got it - although I'm not sure you can tell how slim it fits @dbbradle based on that picture. It's only buttoned in the middle so it may give a visual impression of tightness that wouldn't be there if he buttoned the whole front

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got it - although I'm not sure you can tell how slim it fits @dbbradle based on that picture. It's only buttoned in the middle so it may give a visual impression of tightness that wouldn't be there if he buttoned the whole front

Fair enough.

As I described it, would you suggest I size up one or two sizes from my normal? I wear a 42L in US size...would I want a 54 or 56?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fair enough.

As I described it, would you suggest I size up one or two sizes from my normal? I wear a 42L in US size...would I want a 54 or 56?
If you want a looser fit like J Robie, go for 56 (especially if you're tall, no worries about sleeves)

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want a looser fit like J Robie, go for 56 (especially if you're tall, no worries about sleeves)

Thanks. Yes I'm 6'2 and wear a 36 sleeve in shirts.

Now, what color suedes will be dropping this fall? :)

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Yes I'm 6'2 and wear a 36 sleeve in shirts.

Now, what color suedes will be dropping this fall? :)
The usual sandal (butterscotch) and caffe (dark brown). If you want a 56, you'd probably need to get it from another store though ? We only buy up to 54 now

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The usual sandal (butterscotch) and caffe (dark brown). If you want a 56, you'd probably need to get it from another store though ? We only buy up to 54 now

Well that's a kick in the nuts.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DBF pents ? niice

That Camoshita cardi is a lifetime piece. So easy

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Hey @gdl203 have pre-order shipments been de-prioritized until everything else ships? Haven't gotten a shipping notification for my stole and it's been about 8 days since I gave the remaining deposit. I got my Camoshita shipment email, so just curious.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey @gdl203 have pre-order shipments been de-prioritized until everything else ships? Haven't gotten a shipping notification for my stole and it's been about 8 days since I gave the remaining deposit. I got my Camoshita shipment email, so just curious.
I don't think so - everything is shipped in order of the order date.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did we ever get word on the arrival of the Niche preorders? I forget what the ETA was back in May.

Any idea on the KS Traveler Coat colors? Materials? Def need to start saving up for one of those.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads