• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that Tahoe?

Yessir. I always forget how beautiful it is. A few empty nooks open to the public if you know where to look. Water is cold but refreshing after being in the sun at that elevation.

@UrbanComposition stunning! Which sublime hat is this? The rollable or travel?
The rollable one, floppy and perfect for summer. Everyone should have one.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Tahoe is really something. I'd like to have a boat next time I'm there to find the really nice, uncrowded spots.

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Questioning the targeting of the ads on the thread. I found this one kinda funny considering how it followed @UrbanComposition ’s comment.

17193BA1-487C-49A9-8BC9-976809760D5E.png

vida

Reaction score
Why are the sales always "Final"? This is ridiculous...if an item does not fit, you have to be able to return it. At least a store credit would suffice. I've really never seen this with any other online retailer.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why are the sales always "Final"? This is ridiculous...if an item does not fit, you have to be able to return it. At least a store credit would suffice. I've really never seen this with any other online retailer.

You've never seen an item on final sale online before? Where do you shop?

vida

Reaction score
There is always plenty of time to buy with a generous return policy before it’s on sale
I rarely look at NMWA. Even if I did, I may not want to purchase something if it is not marked down...rather, I may be enticed because of price.

vida

Reaction score
Hrm. I've seen a lot of smaller retailers have final sale returns. Do those places charge for return shipping?
I know Mr. Porter doesn’t. Not sure on Drake’s. Sid did not during the Prevail sale. Even if they did, a $10 return fee is certainly better than being stuck with something that doesn’t work out.

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I rarely look at NMWA. Even if I did, I may not want to purchase something if it is not marked down...rather, I may be enticed because of price.
No, I have not. Mr. Porter, Sid Mashburn, Drake’s,.....
I know Mr. Porter doesn’t. Not sure on Drake’s. Sid did not during the Prevail sale. Even if they did, a $10 return fee is certainly better than being stuck with something that doesn’t work out.

if you don't look at the store whose affiliate thread this is then what exactly is the purpose of your initial post?

if price is one of your criteria and second is ability to return goods purchased at discount and you already know places which have that option then why make a random post here?

penultimately, Mr. Porter is multi-million dollar venture, are you really comparing the economics of that with NoMan?

last, before you offer a retort, **** off mate!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I realize that you may have missed it since you rarely look at us, but we did have a 20% off promotion (not final sale) for 3 full months from March 19 to June 19. That was a not-final sale. And this, now, is the end of the season sale, so it’s our final sale.

does that answer your question?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads