• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to say that I am really, really appreciative of the team at NMWA for what you all are doing.

Your statement and action-oriented results are fantastic and that commitment makes me excited as a long-time fan and an even more excited costumer to continue to support a business that I am so excited to continue to support y'all.

Thanks to Greg, as leadership, for listening and taking a stand and having conversations with your team during a time that is tumultuous and controversial (in many ways, especially in business worlds). I am especially happy that the actions last beyond the visibility of the media cycle and the protests.

Thank you all — I think this is the best part about NMWA. Y'all aren't a giant company issuing some marketing capitalization — y'all are a smaller company doing what you can, and the words behind the company come from people we love and are happy to support.

That's the best part about NMWA. It's so easy to see and know the people behind it. I appreciate that y'all are doing what you can to make our clothing consumption a bit better, in whatever way you can. Love always, friends.
Extremely happy to see this as well. One of the many reasons I support you and your team. Not afraid to use your platform to voice a time for change.

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t say it enough, Glenn’s Denim is so good.

Slouchy Tapered - One Size Up

E5584504-8F9F-4907-BCA9-A979225FBE1C.jpeg

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on StyFo much after some really awful comments in the sales alerts thread, but did want to check back in this one after getting the email from greg & co to say (echoing several others) that I too appreciate and admire both the statement itself and the commitments NMWA is making.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I’m curious... awful comments? ?

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now I’m curious... awful comments? ?

Tasteless jokes about looting and one person saying that his heart broke when he contemplated people who could never appreciate quality wearing Canada Goose, something that I could almost believe was pitch-black parody. Maybe not the most awful comments imaginable (though I'm sure I could find stuff to shock even a jade like me in the current events trash heap), but I couldn't and can't particularly imagine wanting to spend much time in the virtual company of people who thought them worth making, or really in a place where they thought they'd be well met.

doryfore

Reaction score
Is the Dogtown in "dusty coral" the same as what Portugese Flannel describe on their site as "pastel pink"?

Attachments

• Dusty coral.JPG
    Dusty coral.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 61
  • pastelpink.JPG
    pastelpink.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 68

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that’s the same shirt. Over/underexposed

definitely more coral than pink though

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tasteless jokes about looting and one person saying that his heart broke when he contemplated people who could never appreciate quality wearing Canada Goose, something that I could almost believe was pitch-black parody. Maybe not the most awful comments imaginable (though I'm sure I could find stuff to shock even a jade like me in the current events trash heap), but I couldn't and can't particularly imagine wanting to spend much time in the virtual company of people who thought them worth making, or really in a place where they thought they'd be well met.
Oh man. Some people

jaywhyy

Reaction score
Do the BBJ sashinko coveralls get restocked every SS and FW, or only Ss?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’ve been restocking it every season and I can’t imaging washing it bring negative in any way (unless you strictly do not want a lighter shade)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics