• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have that Doppiaa western too. It's a bit fragile (because it's soft) so I need to be careful pulling them snaps, but it's soft as a dolphin baby's bottom

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may have missed it, but did the staysafe code expire? Was looking to pick up a Tony piece.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We also send reminder emails before sales or codes expire. Gotta make sure you get our emails

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks @gdl203 I do get them, but I probably didn’t read through that one.

It was literally bolded in the subject,
Last hours to save 20%

with a giant countdown clock to the end of the promo in the body of the email ....

EB6CC996-79E5-4B3B-AED4-3363D9BC8B47.jpeg

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SF10 is back for 10% off though

Macryu

Reaction score
Thanks both for the very helpful replies! These confirm my suspicions that tts on this pant is a relaxed fit, so sizing up may just be too loose and baggy. Which means the XL likely won't work for me. Unfortunate, but great to know before buying. Thanks again!

Chiming in to say that sizing up on these would be a mistake. I was recommended to go TTS on them, and even that is too big. Like someone else said, without tying the belt pretty snug, the elastic isn't tight enough to hold them on by itself if you have anything in the pockets. I wish I had sized down a size, which was available at the time. I might try a hot wash to see if I can shrink them to be more wearable. The jacket it pairs with is great btw.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ugh all of a sudden tonight i felt "that niche cardigan is calling me" and now the preorder is closed.

is it going to be part of the actual drop when things arrive?

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Ill square with you - I’m a bit concerned about that as well. It is pretty darn wild. However, I tried it with my mint shorts and a white tee, looked good, seed tee, looked nice, etc. It is really, really light and that kind of helps. Almost feels like PJs.

I call this picture: the neighbor doesn’t need to think I’m any more eccentric than he already does -

View attachment 1391338

Hey, I'm curious, where did you land on this? I thought it looked dope back when Willy posted in it not too long ago and it looks good here as well. It's definitely unique but KS has a way of keeping their prints sophisticated. I think the colors are subdued and pretty familiar, it almost reads like camo for a split second.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm curious, where did you land on this? I thought it looked dope back when Willy posted in it not too long ago and it looks good here as well. It's definitely unique but KS has a way of keeping their prints sophisticated. I think the colors are subdued and pretty familiar, it almost reads like camo for a split second.

I dig it. Look forward to wearing it with different things. Liking it so far a lot.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ugh all of a sudden tonight i felt "that niche cardigan is calling me" and now the preorder is closed.

is it going to be part of the actual drop when things arrive?

Greg said earlier in the thread it's not. I would suspect with its "out there" nature that a couple of people who kopped will be moving on from it when it arrives. Either that or it becomes the piece that haunts us all for years ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics