• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'd say the grey pants. It's tough to have two greens in the same outfit without either clashing or looking matchy. I know the easy pants are described as olive green but to me they don't look that green.

I think these would look great with that outfit too:

Last edited:

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I’ll go with the DBF pants. I refuse to do the nut brown because I slept on it.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To those who missed out on the Camoshita easy pants: I spy a pair of beige ones in 48 back on the website. :hide:

To the person who returned the dark brown ones in my size: I love you.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ll join the outfit fun
Glasses are bonus for when I get to go out in sunlight again.
63232DEA-99ED-4F5A-9339-AF57E8BEC7F3.jpeg
0C32A35F-88EF-45CF-A4C3-1549D0B793F6.jpeg
B571C57A-CF17-4AC5-8B09-E55DC1E8C5D4.jpeg
CEFF37FB-94FD-4FBB-A759-369EBF75DC90.jpeg
42F9A000-CE76-43E9-AF40-772134520FD7.jpeg

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Trying to decide between the Monitaly huarache and the DBF fisherman sandals. I originally ordered the huarache in 10 but it looks like 10.5 is my size. What would the equivalent size be on the fisherman sandals? 45?

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone speak to the length of the Merz 346 sweatshirts? I'm interested in the sage but, when double-checking measurements against other color iterations of the same product number, I'm seeing drastically different measurements between different retailers--anywhere between 26.5 (too short) to 30 (just great). I've also noticed previous posts (like @Patrick R's) that indicate these do run on the short side and tend to shrink an inch on washing. I do own the henleys and find them to be sufficiently long in size 7/XL, but are the sweatshirts out of bounds for anyone 6'2" and above?

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone speak to the length of the Merz 346 sweatshirts? I'm interested in the sage but, when double-checking measurements against other color iterations of the same product number, I'm seeing drastically different measurements between different retailers--anywhere between 26.5 (too short) to 30 (just great). I've also noticed previous posts (like @Patrick R's) that indicate these do run on the short side and tend to shrink an inch on washing. I do own the henleys and find them to be sufficiently long in size 7/XL, but are the sweatshirts out of bounds for anyone 6'2" and above?
I have the large (6) in the winter color and the length from back of the neck is 27.5.
I washed and hung dry 1 time. I don’t remember the original length.
I have the Henley and it runs way longer than the sweatshirt.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the large (6) in the winter color and the length from back of the neck is 27.5.
I washed and hung dry 1 time. I don’t remember the original length.
I have the Henley and it runs way longer than the sweatshirt.

What's the hand like on the Henleys? I have pretty sensitive skin been looking for something soft for spring

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads