• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Nat25

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Portugese Flannel Canal jacquard stripe camp shirt see thru? I’m hoping not but saw it styled on a model on another site and looked like it may be. Thx.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Portugese Flannel Canal jacquard stripe camp shirt see thru? I’m hoping not but saw it styled on a model on another site and looked like it may be. Thx.

I have one on the way, will report back once it comes in!

Oldsrocket27

Reaction score
@sebastian mcfox How does that henley fare in the hotter months of the year. I dream of knitwear all year round, but temperatures where I live (and humidity) get pretty high, and I've yet to find a super breathable knit that I can wear into higher temps without it looking like fishnets.

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@sebastian mcfox How does that henley fare in the hotter months of the year. I dream of knitwear all year round, but temperatures where I live (and humidity) get pretty high, and I've yet to find a super breathable knit that I can wear into higher temps without it looking like fishnets.
I’ve only just received it so can’t say with certainty. But it was around 24 Celsius yesterday and I was very comfortable. I suspect 30C or higher and I would struggle

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wore mine the week before lockdown when it was in the upper 70’s in LA and I was very comfortable in it. Granted that’s only one wear, but it felt cooler to me than the IM crew necks. Feel like the knit is maybe a little more open on the Henley?

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est what size in these Document trousers works for a 34 waist?

1585760889640.png

legend
measurement one : waist
measurement two : hip
measurement three : thigh
measurment four : Front Rise
measurement five : pants length (inseam/ outseam?)

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est what size in these Document trousers works for a 34 waist?

Frank, I have three pairs of Document Tucks, all in Large, and I'm pretty much a standard 34".

That said, product description doesn't say if the raw denim is sanforized. If not, it's going to shrink a whole bunch.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just spent an hour on IG live with Handcut radio's Aleks talking about navigating this crisis.

If you want to listen to some of it, check.it out on the Handcut Radio Instagram account.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Early pic

5707ffab150000ee010b463c.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads