• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can the NMWA x SC navy suits work for a funeral? My mom had a serious stroke last night and was already fighting a losing battle with cancer to begin with. They say she only has a few days.

Sorry to dampen the mood, guys....
Very sorry for your loss. My mom passed a little over a year ago. I’m sure whatever you wear will be a fitting tribute to your mother.

Remy Fool

Reaction score
Wow that’s awful. So sorry to hear.

Geez dude, so sorry to hear that. Sending love to you and yours.

Best thoughts Rem, stay positive.

Thank you so much.

Of course they can.

I’m sorry for you and your family.

@Remy Fool - really sorry to hear that man. Wish you and yours the best.

SC suits are absolutely great.

It will work, those are killer suits.

Stay strong.

Thank you. They do look amazing but maybe when I have more in the tank. Everything's just happening too quickly...

I think if your mom just died you can wear whatever the **** you want.

Sorry for your loss
Very sorry for your loss. My mom passed a little over a year ago. I’m sure whatever you wear will be a fitting tribute to your mother.

Thank you. I'll probably end up wearing mostly NMWA. I don't think my dad even owns a suit so for now I'll keep dreaming about SC.

Sorry again for getting you all down. Today's drops were really great.

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can the NMWA x SC navy suits work for a funeral? My mom had a serious stroke last night and was already fighting a losing battle with cancer to begin with. They say she only has a few days.

Said a prayer for your mom, you, and your family. Pray that everyone can make peace with the difficult situation and that your family can navigate these difficult waters.

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
D5F7CDE6-BDF0-4B1A-9B4C-4894D865F774.jpeg

Portuguese flannel
Il Miccio
Thuyas
Lunettes

Last edited:

41L35W

Reaction score
I am thrilled to see you are back to carrying Buttero. If I remember correctly, you stopped carrying them because they were so readily available elsewhere. What changed? Are you carrying less common models? I do love this one, btw:
IMG_0904.JPG

Does the sizing work the same as taninos?

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One final notice. One hour left on this Inis Meain Tunic auction.

Highest bid is currently $135. All proceeds will benefit the NYC Meals on Wheels.

Cross post from the NMWA Buy/Sell thread.
One final notice. About 45 minutes left on this Inis Meain Tunic auction.

Highest bid is currently $135. All proceeds will benefit the NYC Meals on Wheels.

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just placed an order to use some of my luxe swap funds. Another pair of Vass, the budapester derbies this time and trying the new Aurland Nubuck loafers. Thanks for the discount and to help the relief effort guys.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Damn, man. I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending love your way.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads