• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Friday special WFH livestream is up online. A bit longer than usual because of all the remoting and also because SO MUCH GOOD STUFF THIS WEEK !

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a lot this weekend. Picked up the Schneider Dune shirt in size 6 (Greg is relatively close to me in terms of chest and waist and he looked good wearing that size in the preview video on Friday), ochre Fujito knit tee in size 4, ochre Frank Leder pants in XL, dark brown Chamula huaraches in 8.5 (never purchased before but went down 1.5 sizes) and the olive Fujito jungle jacket in size 4.

These upcoming months I need to focus on paying off credit card debt, but I will probably still buy something every other week.
Amazing picks. Hope everything fits like you want ! I would go for all these sizes (except huaraches, I'm a size bigger)

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lots of good stuff in the NMWA website right now. I purchased the Inis Meain Milkwort color and then purchased GRP linen crew tee. I've never had a linen tee before.

I absolutely love my GRP linen tee. It is definitely a different feel than cotton tees but in a welcome way. I’m also glad mine started to naturally droop a little since I mis-sized a bit.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Deliveries still being made in BK.

Streets are oddly quiet (no tourists and everything is closed) so I've been walking a lot. Kind of surreal in a nice way if you can ignore the grimness.
Didn’t know ya lived in BK. I’m in Manhattan (LES). It’s been so weird to see the streets empty.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn’t know ya lived in BK. I’m in Manhattan (LES). It’s been so weird to see the streets empty.

Thankfully folks are heeding the order and taking this seriously unlike some other cities and states.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cases in Metro Detroit are growing exponentially. I'm an economist and work in economic and community development for our county government. I've been working from home for the past week and have also been assisting in our county emergency operations center (using my skills that I picked up on countless hours of radio watch in a Marine Corps comm center). We've just gone to shelter-in-place here in Michigan and besides some extra shifts in the emergency operations center, it looks like I'll be working from home for at least a few more weeks.

Time to put the suits and tailored clothing away and start dressing a bit more casually. To that point - @gdl203 or @conceptual 4est any guidance on how to size the Inis Meain "Crios" belts? I saw some measurements when I searched through the thread but I think I'm more confused now than before I searched. If I generally wear trousers with a 36" waist (or equivalent), which size belt would you recommend?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cases in Metro Detroit are growing exponentially. I'm an economist and work in economic and community development for our county government. I've been working from home for the past week and have also been assisting in our county emergency operations center (using my skills that I picked up on countless hours of radio watch in a Marine Corps comm center). We've just gone to shelter-in-place here in Michigan and besides some extra shifts in the emergency operations center, it looks like I'll be working from home for at least a few more weeks.

Time to put the suits and tailored clothing away and start dressing a bit more casually. To that point - @gdl203 or @conceptual 4est any guidance on how to size the Inis Meain "Crios" belts? I saw some measurements when I searched through the thread but I think I'm more confused now than before I searched. If I generally wear trousers with a 36" waist (or equivalent), which size belt would you recommend?
You would want a Large for the belt

rodgers12

Reaction score
Pre-ordered the pub jacket in Seal, but the Plaice colorway looks nicer ?

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how warm is the grp bubble knit?
Agree with Man with Apple. Great layering pieces for anything below the 60s. Wearing my merino shawl collar today and real pants for "work."

IMG_9610.jpg

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agree with Man with Apple. Great layering pieces for anything below the 60s. Wearing my merino shawl collar today and real pants for "work."

View attachment 1359858

I would have expected something a little more rustic given that it appears from the background you are out on the farm.

?????

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I’m kind of out of closet space and need to take Spoo up on the free shipping offer to make room for more jawnz.

Lets do this. :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads