• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Hey, never bought Camoshita before. I’m a 42L/52L normally. How is the fit on the blouson? Should I go L or XL? Also, how does it feel? Cotton-cupro blend is tripping me up a little, okay, a lot. ?

View attachment 1341328
Greg and Kyle can give more definitive info, of course, but for what it's worth my (limited) experience as a 40/50L who wears a 36" finished sleeve has been that long-sleeved Camoshita stuff can be hard to make work. But that's partially because sleeves that fall a bit short tend to bother me more than they do many others.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg and Kyle can give more definitive info, of course, but for what it's worth my (limited) experience as a 40/50L who wears a 36" finished sleeve has been that long-sleeved Camoshita stuff can be hard to make work. But that's partially because sleeves that fall a bit short tend to bother me more than they do many others.
Sleeves that are too short drive me nuts as well.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Picked up Camoshita brown easy pants and the coral polo after seeing the gorgeous detail in the livestream. Also picked up the SdC patch shirt and Pegtop trousers! Unsure if the SdC will be for me but I'll try it out.

I should save some SS funds for the 18east March drop, but Camoshita drop looks too good

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, never bought Camoshita before. I’m a 42L/52L normally. How is the fit on the blouson? Should I go L or XL? Also, how does it feel? Cotton-cupro blend is tripping me up a little, okay, a lot. ?

View attachment 1341328
Large will be big enough - no need to size up to XL

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 and @conceptual 4est and @willy cheesesteak

Thanks for including the photos of the care tags with the product photos. For those of us who requested those, it is really appreciated! Although just a small thing, just adds to the reasons why NMWA is the best in the biz.
I second this. Also one of the people who asked for care tags. Definitely understand it adds a bunch of work. Even something in the product copy that says easy maintenance is super helpful

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at the Camoshita collection and, for some reason or another, it reminds me of the San Junipero episode of Black Mirror. Maybe I'm completely off-base here, but the vibe of that episode and the color palette on the main character spring to mind. Cool vibes (and I hate the word "vibe").

ultraExtendo

Reaction score
First post I know, but I'm honestly heated right now. I was super excited to finally get to purchase a Camoshita polo in white, then as I went to check out, It sold out! :brick: Can't a guy get a chance...

If you wear size M and it doesn't work out I'd be willing to take it off your hands!

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First post I know, but I'm honestly heated right now. I was super excited to finally get to purchase a Camoshita polo in white, then as I went to check out, It sold out! :brick: Can't a guy get a chance...

If you wear size M and it doesn't work out I'd be willing to take it off your hands!

You shouldn’t have cat-napped on it!

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed both the Camoshita tees fast since I missed out on the Ikiji ones.

I thought I would grab the polos this season but I find myself reaching for nicer t-shirts more often and just tucking them in with odd trousers if I want to dress it up a bit.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not as nice to order from, of course, but there's still a single medium available here.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Glad to see all of the enthusiasm for Camoshita! It's a really fun collection this season, and as you have all noticed the colors are spot-on. I personally grabbed the seafoam polo and pink tee, but I keep going back to that striped shacket I wore in the livestream..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads