• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish Sage De Cret would offer other shacket colors besides Olive. There are other colors...This coming from someone who's favorite piece is the SDC Olive linen shacket on the right(with Lunettes):
1581997948304.png

kevenmee

Reaction score
If somebody picked up the petrol blue bumfreezer in S and it doesn't work out, let me know!

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Just a heads-up that I'm compiling pre-orders right now to send them over to Inis Meain and Heschung, so if you haven't placed your order you have another hour or two to get it in. Lots of excitement over the ombre sweater which is great, as it's one we're really looking forward to.

It's that time again, and we're kicking off pre-orders and special MTOs for FW20.

Since we've seen the appeal and popularity of the Thuya grow over the past few years, we worked with Heschung last year to do an MTO for you all and then offer it in the store in four different leathers. After the success of these styles, we wanted to bring it back as an MTO in 5 different materials, two of which are new.

We are bringing back the original natural (chestnut color), the black scotchgrain (which I've been getting a lot of wear out of), and the noisette (hazelnut) brown suede, but also adding a brown scotchgrain and a new snuff suede, which is slightly lighter and "redder" of a brown than the noisette.

View attachment 1335368
View attachment 1335366
View attachment 1335367
View attachment 1335365
View attachment 1335369

The style is the same as this past F/W with the same sole, and sizing is the same which is to say about a half size large after accounting for UK size. To clarify, order 1.5 sizes smaller on the dropdown than your typical US size.

As always, we ask for 50% deposit now with 50% due upon delivery in September-October 2020, and a pre-order discount with code PREORDER15

Full details on pre-order page here. Pre-orders close Monday, February 17.
Inis Meain MTO Fall/Winter 2020
This season, the selection is a little tighter but all of the options are really strong, particularly this new ombre mockneck. We've seen a few ombre sweaters from Inis Meain before, but this one came out beautiful and all five colorways on offer turned out great.

View attachment 1335386

The yarn is their 80/20 merino cashmere which has a strong but soft and plush hand to it, with subtle donegal flecking throughout that adds to the already impressive gradient.

See all five colorways and pre-order here.

The next sweater is one we did this past season and is their very special 80/20 merino / cashmere donegal in a classic crewneck. These disappeared immediately so you'd be forgiven for not even knowing we stocked them, so it's fun to offer these in a few new options.

View attachment 1335392

See all four colors and pre-order here.

Lastly, we have the return of the always-popular baby alpaca / silk. We've been offering this yarn for a few years now, and it strikes a lot of right notes in terms of incredible feel, drape, and weight, suiting the relaxed tunic shape as well as it makes up a handsome rollneck that isn't too hot to wear indoors or even under a jacket. We're offering eight (count 'em!) different colors this time around.

View attachment 1335394

See all eight colors and order the baby alpaca / silk rollneck here.

View attachment 1335395

See all eight colors and order the baby alpaca / silk tunic here.

As always, we ask for 50% deposit now with 50% due upon delivery in September-October 2020, and a pre-order discount with code PREORDER15

See all Inis Meain pre-orders here. Orders close Monday, February 17th.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same with Rota - we will be collating and sending orders today so get yours in ASAP if you haven't yet

Rota Pre-Orders FW20

As usual, these are NOT MTM orders, simply pre-orders. So no special requests, alterations or modifications. You can order any size between Eu 42 and Eu 60, including odd sizes (e.g. 51 or 47).

Please make sure to go through the Cart page first before checking out, as this is where the Gift Message field is to enter your picks.

View attachment 1336007
An exciting newcomer this year, and selected specifically for those of you who live in more moderate climates and find our winter fabrics a bit heavy, I found these beautiful micro-patterned wools that are only 270g, available in 5 colors - higher-rise w side tabs or medium-rise w loops

View attachment 1336010
We have our trusted VBC flannels in 7 colors - higher-rise w side tabs or medium-rise w loops

View attachment 1336008
View attachment 1336006
Some exciting patterned flannels - houndstooth and herringbones, including a glenplaid colorway - higher-rise w side tabs or medium-rise w loops

View attachment 1336002
Our premium crisp 4-ply wool (ultimate travel pants) in 4 colors - higher-rise w side tabs or medium-rise w loops

View attachment 1336000
Wool cavalry twills in more colors than ever - higher-rise w side tabs or medium-rise w loops

View attachment 1336001
Moleskin, baby. higher-rise w side tabs or medium-rise w loops

View attachment 1335999
Workhorse cotton twill - we added a white option this year higher-rise w side tabs or medium-rise w loops

View attachment 1336003
View attachment 1336005
View attachment 1336009
Corduroy trousers: offering a lot more options this year, all from Brisbane Moss (England): finer wale, medium wale (gorgeous colors... that rust!) and a more casual ultra-wide wale that looked really neat in person. Also available in higher-rise w side tabs or medium-rise w loops

View attachment 1336004
And the more casual and really great looking garment-dyed corduroy trousers.

A quick look at all options is at http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/pre-orders.html

Apply code PREORDER15 at the checkout page
for your pre-order discount!

Pre-order deadline: Feb 17 @ midnight ET
Delivery: Sep-Oct 2020

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
78613B2C-E3D1-4A03-9214-7AE1677A809F.jpeg

true.to.size

Reaction score
Looking for a bit of advice... I picked up this Leder linen jacket recently. Between the sale and a bit of luxeswap credit, it was too good of a deal to pass up. The only size left was M. If I were to have gotten it when all of the sizes were available, it would have been toss up between the S and M.

First off, the fabric is very good and unlike any other linen I've felt before.

Anyway, I'm wondering if people think it is worth taking in the back (just a bit at the center seem?). I'd still leave it with a relaxed fit but I feel it might be a bit sloppy looking right now. What do people think? OR, am I just overthinking it, seeing as this is a chore coat and not tailoring...

20200218_125644.jpg

20200218_125552.jpg

20200218_125516.jpg

20200218_125825.jpg

20200218_125743.jpg

thanks!

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Latest purchases from the nmwa by luxeswap collab.
20200218_123045.jpg

I think this may be the bomber I have been looking for, horsehide is thick but not rigid at all. Very soft to the touch and a perfect no added details design. Thanks guys.

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for a bit of advice... I picked up this Leder linen jacket recently. Between the sale and a bit of luxeswap credit, it was too good of a deal to pass up. The only size left was M. If I were to have gotten it when all of the sizes were available, it would have been toss up between the S and M.

First off, the fabric is very good and unlike any other linen I've felt before.

Anyway, I'm wondering if people think it is worth taking in the back (just a bit at the center seem?). I'd still leave it with a relaxed fit but I feel it might be a bit sloppy looking right now. What do people think? OR, am I just overthinking it, seeing as this is a chore coat and not tailoring...

thanks!

Love it exactly as it is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads