• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can the Frank Leder brown loden wool trouser be let out in length much? I see that the hem is sewn through, so I imagine just a tiny bit?

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of the cowichan, does anyone have a reweaver they like? I put a hole in mine.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Newcomer

that rancher coat was so appealing to me back then. still is. i just couldn't see myself getting much wear out of it, but dang if I wish I would've just copped.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 or @conceptual 4est - Are you planning to restock the Big John jeans anytime soon? Specifically either of the regular straight models. I'm in need of a new pair of jeans and have looked at these a few times over the past year (and I have an alert set) but there never seem to be many sizes in stock.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up this sweater during the sale and it arrived yesterday:

grp_wool_crewneck_sweater_fall_winter_2019_14_.jpg

What a phenomenal piece. Highly, highly recommend it. Will post a fit pic soon.
I have the burnt orange version and it's been a staple all winter.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
For a pretty standard 42 chest (US L/JP XL), would you recommend L or XL in the Camoshita wool jersey turtleneck?

I would probably recommend the XL in this one. Their knits fit a little slim.

Can the Frank Leder brown loden wool trouser be let out in length much? I see that the hem is sewn through, so I imagine just a tiny bit?

Just had a closer look at these and they could be let out about 2cm. Not quite a full inch.

@gdl203 or @conceptual 4est - Are you planning to restock the Big John jeans anytime soon? Specifically either of the regular straight models. I'm in need of a new pair of jeans and have looked at these a few times over the past year (and I have an alert set) but there never seem to be many sizes in stock.

No, we won't be restocking those Big John this season, but we do have an exciting new denim program we're starting this spring, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!

varsityreds0123

Reaction score
Thanks for the menswear guide, NMWA team. It is very well done and informative! I’m doing my part by passing it along to some of my office colleagues in the hopes that they will accordingly elevate their wardrobes and become future customers :)

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there an online version? I didn't get one either but all I ordered was a scarf.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Kyle whats the length and chest size of those merz shirts in l and xl? The check fit link is disappearing when i go to click on it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads