• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

prufrocked42

Reaction score
The pieces I really wanted, seen here avoiding Summer Sale markdowns:

giphy (1).gif

dimarzio

Reaction score
SALE TIME! What are we all picking up? going on vacation to mexico in nov and need some ideas for the husb!

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, if it helps, Castañers are much wider than other espadrille makers, and the loafadrilles are even wider then the other lines. Plus, I hear that NMWA has a generous return policy ;)

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any pictures or accounts of the Paraboot Michael in the camel veg tanned calf? I like that they seem to have skipped the orange phase, but haven't seen any IRL here.

Relovar

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the sizing for this Inglese shirt?

https://nomanwalksalone.com/collect...n-cotton-seersucker-with-yellow-snaps-restock

IMG_4434.jpeg

The size chart looks the same as other Inglese shirts but the description for this shirt says “Pre-washed, garment measures roughly 1” smaller across dimensions.” I’m wondering if that’s true and I should size up. The blue version of the shirt in a similar fabric doesn’t have the same note.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raneeyeeu