• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors. Juan and his wife Margarita founded Capra Leather in 2015; the first project was a hand-stitched laptop sleeve, and since then they’ve added hand-stitching to every piece they design. Capra employs full grain leather that’s locally sourced, and their pieces are lined in suede.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The easiest pants in the world ™️

17FD1E0B-5F35-490A-BBD0-4DA8BC6F1433.jpeg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Indeed !

acwiz

Reaction score
Could a kind soul comment on shrinkage for the GRP bubble polo? Got a 7 and it's a tad big on me but wondering if a subsequent wash would fix that...

kongmw

Reaction score
Could a kind soul comment on shrinkage for the GRP bubble polo? Got a 7 and it's a tad big on me but wondering if a subsequent wash would fix that...
I have this year's navy bubble crewneck and it most definitely shrank a half size-ish on the first cold wash and flat dry (no shaping). No noticeable further shrinkage on subsequent washes.

acwiz

Reaction score
I have this year's navy bubble crewneck and it most definitely shrank a half size-ish on the first cold wash and flat dry (no shaping). No noticeable further shrinkage on subsequent washes.
Amazing - thank you!

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can y'all please remind me of when we expect the Valstar preorders to come in? Are those expected in September or later into fall? I am eager to get my vest!

dbbradle

Reaction score
Can y'all please remind me of when we expect the Valstar preorders to come in? Are those expected in September or later into fall? I am eager to get my vest!
Missed this pre-order. Hoping a few vests get stocked.

jaaz16

Reaction score
Does ts(s) sizing go 2= small, 3= medium, etc?
I have a tee and one of the cardigans and I'd say yes, more or less. I generally wear medium and sometimes size up to large for comfort, and I wear a 3 in the ts(s) I have. I'd call it a somewhat relaxed medium, kinda in-between a typical US M and L.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parochialfrequency