• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

true.to.size

Reaction score
Excited to check it out tmrw! A question (which may have been asked a while back): did the spending tally for "in the fam" etc go down to zero with new site?

Friend

Reaction score
Excited to check it out tmrw! A question (which may have been asked a while back): did the spending tally for "in the fam" etc go down to zero with new site?
I believe the way it works is that as soon as you make a single purchase (of any amount) on the new site with an account from the old site, it will update to include your previous total. Until you do that, even with an old account, the old spending tally won't be there.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I believe the way it works is that as soon as you make a single purchase (of any amount) on the new site with an account from the old site, it will update to include your previous total. Until you do that, even with an old account, the old spending tally won't be there.
Correct. Adding that there was/is a 30 day window after the purchase for this to happen.

that said, there are a lot of you/us who use more than one email address at checkout so we also see a lot of duplicate and triplicate customer accounts with various total purchases associated with multiple addresses. These don’t get combined.

ghh923

Reaction score
Remind me, did the archive sale products the last go-round have virtu-size (or similar) measurements available?

VS doesn't appear in the app (unless I'm missing something), so I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to be flying more blind than usual on sizing with brands I don't know as well.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Awesome - hanging out with the NMWA crew, and seeing @Friend @Trayco @nahneun in person! There is a criminal amount of SS & SDC that was slept on. Small bois will have a feast like I did...

@ghh923 - IIRC, no sizing from what I remember. That being said, I think the archive sale is also on the NMWA phone app, which doesn't support measurements in general. However, my strategy to get measurements for "repeat items" in upcoming drops is find the sold out item on the NMWA phone app, then google NMWA + the item to find the product page where you can get the measurement. It doesn't work 100% of the time, but it has a pretty good hit rate for me so far.

Last edited:

kevenmee

Reaction score
I may or may not have told people that I had a family emergency (which technically isn't a lie because I'm in the fam). Did get a few messages wishing my family/me well, so I felt a little guilty but not enough to regret my actions...

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Less talk, more pics of kops, please.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dammit Josh I did it again!

But in order for good joojoo going into the archive sale I had to wear a top tier lay archive item.

View attachment 1796795
Are you referring to me? Lol
We are on the same wavelength of posting around the same time haha.
Name was close but it’s actually Jason.
Love that KS jacket by the way!

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashidwholesale