• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

LeBeef

Reaction score
looking forward to the report back of what’s there and what’s left after the weekend. Looks like y’all gonna have a lot of fun!

jaaz16

Reaction score
Yeah I was just going to say, let us know about what gems were there that you all didn't pick up in person!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@gdl203 / @MeatFish not to get too aggressive but uh should I bring a suitcase/bag of some sort, or will you guys have bags? I'll probably bring a tote but figure it doesn't hurt to ask.
We have paper bags but feel free to bring something more convenient for you.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You guys taking off work to go shopping? That's hardcore. "Um, boss, there's an internet website that sells mens clothing that's having a big in-person sale this afternoon. So the work project that's due today? I'm gonna need an extension on that."

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys taking off work to go shopping? That's hardcore. "Um, boss, there's an internet website that sells mens clothing that's having a big in-person sale this afternoon. So the work project that's due today? I'm gonna need an extension on that."
I’ve got two meetings that I don’t have to participate in other than to be a fly on the wall.
Watch them call on me for some random question.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’ve got two meetings that I don’t have to participate in other than to be a fly on the wall.
Watch them call on me for some random question.
As long as it's not a Zoom meeting, they'll have no idea where you are.

Featured Sponsor

Where do you usually take inspiration for your style? Choose up to 3 answers

• Styleforum & other menswear forums

• Instagram

• TikTok

• Reddit

• Fashion Magazines

• Fashion Blogs

• Friends & Acquaintances

• Celebrities/influencers

• TV Shows & Movies

Results are only viewable after voting.