• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm not usually a fan of apps in general either but NMWA's app is quite good. Makes for a great mobile experience.
Thanks - there are trade-offs: app is really fast and checking out is a breeze, especially with Apple Pay. Wishlist functionality is surprisingly better than on the full site (you can swipe and add to wishlist from your cart if not ready to buy yet).

Full site has more content, measurements, lookbooks, etc...

I know that I personally always open the app first if I want to lookup a product quickly

karmaguy

Reaction score
If I’m a S/M in most things and like a looser fit…a 39 in the doppiaa aabba overshirt sounds right…right?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you think there might be in the fam early app access? 😁

I really like the app, especially the early access notifications because I often forget to check the site. The only thing I can’t figure out is how to see/use credit.

45bur

Reaction score
Do you think there might be in the fam early app access? 😁

I really like the app, especially the early access notifications because I often forget to check the site. The only thing I can’t figure out is how to see/use credit.
I was going to ask this too, but I think it would be hard to reconcile the in person sales with the app sales in real time, although I may be wrong.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It pretty much takes someone to watch and pull online orders in real time. The risk is that someone is looking at an item and a salesperson has to say, “sorry, that just sold online.” Not the best experience for the in-person customer on the off chance that it happens.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
We really have to do in person first and then move on to the app.

to apply your store credit on the app, you first need to go your account on the normal site and copy your Loyalty Card Code - that code is always the same regardless of your balance so you can save it somewhere in a note or contact if that’s easier to grab later

then, on the app, at checkout you can simply add a gift card and paste your personal loyalty code.

TheBlackDonDraper

Reaction score

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just watched the trailer for "The Grey Man" and was not impressed, but I did notice Chris Evans rocking a polo very similar in style to the GRP retro diamond polo. A moustache is a good accessory for this shirt.

Screenshot_20220524-130202_Chrome.jpg

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
resla1