• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

RuleOfRescue

Reaction score
As someone who has to wear scrubs to work, I’m jealous of y’all regardless of dress code
When in training I used to wear scrubs to and fro on the subway. That ended when some scabrous rando tottered over to me with a "Hey Doc, can you take a look at my leg?" Never. Again.

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
A couple of questions about the Kanata bison cardigan:
  1. I'm an XS in the Scott & Charters cardigan. I'm thinking 40 should fit me well? Jasper's fit looks great to me.
  2. Is the color different compared to earlier season or is it just the photographs?
1643426525961.png

1643426593333.png

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yep 40 should work well and that is the same colorway. Different lighting. IMO the real color is somewhere in between. We may need to reshoot and update the product photos.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the bottoms the ikiji linen denim?
No actually, I sadly don’t own any Ikiji pants, too afraid of the fit lol they are the camo seabiscuit wool cotton herringbone trous. Such a nice fabric and the fit is on point.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No actually, I sadly don’t own any Ikiji pants, too afraid of the fit lol they are the camo seabiscuit wool cotton herringbone trous. Such a nice fabric and the fit is on point.
What's your hesitancy?

dbbradle

Reaction score
I love the seabiscuit fit. Feels slept on.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's your hesitancy?
Mainly just the strong taper, I don’t wanna size up too far to get the room in the hips and calves that I need with a larger waist to take in. I also have a big feet so I don’t wanna exasperate it. Based on measurements I would need a XXL lol

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the seabiscuit fit. Feels slept on.
It’s so good! I was worried they would be too slim but they are a perfect casual pant. And the fabric is super smooth.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mainly just the strong taper, I don’t wanna size up too far to get the room in the hips and calves that I need with a larger waist to take in. I also have a big feet so I don’t wanna exasperate it. Based on measurements I would need a XXL lol
Ah, gotcha. I have a small waist to thigh ratio, so I'm also looking for thigh room on a smaller waisted pant. These fit the bill pretty well for me. I'm gonna check out the pants you posted though

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, gotcha. I have a small waist to thigh ratio, so I'm also looking for thigh room on a smaller waisted pant. These fit the bill pretty well for me. I'm gonna check out the pants you posted though
Highly recommend, I know I will inevitably try a pair of Ikiji’s at some point lol I hate the lack of knowing for certain they do or don’t work on me.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members