• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

IrIr

Reaction score
I shouldn't have slept on it!

If anyone wants to part with the Begg green scarf that sold out, I'll take it off yours hands!

1642707823949.png

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with the 3sixteen fatigue pants had them hemmed or are you just rolling/cuffing? I feel like they’re borderline too long to roll in an appealing way but I’m leery of having them hemmed too.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Has anyone with the 3sixteen fatigue pants had them hemmed or are you just rolling/cuffing? I feel like they’re borderline too long to roll in an appealing way but I’m leery of having them hemmed too.
I cuff mine

TC11201

Reaction score
i roll them. Think they look good that way.

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
Bumfreezer weather (pic with and without)
S&C wool crew neck
Rota brushed cotton trou….
a rare NRworthy day in central texas as well.

i resist ever saying something is "slept on" bc one person's slept on is another person's "did i mention i'm also saving for retirement" - though i'd contend the nesta falck pattern gets near nil styfo recognition for its awesomeness.

D0C05A5D-7A0A-47CE-9537-0BA0FC81937F.jpeg

ghh923

Reaction score
For folks with the SDC patchwork typewriter jacket, did you take normal size?

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a rare NRworthy day in central texas as well.

i resist ever saying something is "slept on" bc one person's slept on is another person's "did i mention i'm also saving for retirement" - though i'd contend the nesta falck pattern gets near nil styfo recognition for its awesomeness.

View attachment 1740792
yeah the nesta falk has been growing on me

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For folks with the SDC patchwork typewriter jacket, did you take normal size?

I'm usually medium and took a large in this one. If you're wearing it as a shirt perhaps tts is better but the shoulders on the size up is better if you want to layer anything under it.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members