• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Currently in TN and somehow my stuff can take over a week to get delivered lol

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
Me trying to put on a G. Inglese polo:

Greg, Willy, Ludwin and co: I'm afraid I lost one of the plastic shirt clips. I heard it skid across the floor but I haven't knowledge of where as my view was obstructed by the shirt cloth draped between the two goalposts that had become my arms.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I’m sorry we can’t take the shirt back without the little plastic thingy. You’re going to have to lose weight

LatAm

Reaction score
Just browsing the sale it looks like a ton of stuff moved over the past week. Hopefully that’s a good thing for the homies.
I was thinking that too, seemed like a lot of stuff went oos. Hopefully good news for NoMan.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who got the Valstar padded field jacket, did you take your regular jacket size or size up? I would ask sizing in relation to valstarino, but unlike others, I take a same jacket size in that.

IJReilly

Reaction score
Can someone provide me suggested pairings for this sweater vest? I quite like it, but don't want to be cosplaying the landed gentry
https://nomanwalksalone.com/collections/jamiesons/products/the-duke-fair-isle-sweater-vest-greige-orange-brown-blue
View attachment 1712252
Boring answer, but I think this style looks great with jeans and sneakers and any kind of shirt, really. Wide fitting chinos also. Just pair it with casual stuff and you will avoid the associations.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who got the Valstar padded field jacket, did you take your regular jacket size or size up? I would ask sizing in relation to valstarino, but unlike others, I take a same jacket size in that.
I went normal valstar size. I took the same in it, Clint and Valstarino

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Any update on when Grose is expected to arrive?
It arrived right in the middle of pre Black Friday week. We’ve been busy packing and shipping orders but we’re also unpacking the Grose order so we can dispatch all preorders asap.

MeatFish

Reaction score
How do the shetlands fit? At 165 that’s a killer price point, I don’t like em too blousy just because of the brushed cloth
Assuming you're talking about Jamieson's, take 1 size up from your US jacket size for a standard fit.
Not blousy at all, it's just that the size is = to the true chest measurement of the knit, so you'd need to take one size larger.
Also the reason why 38 is smallest size we offer.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Any update on when Grose is expected to arrive?
It arrived right in the middle of pre Black Friday week. We’ve been busy packing and shipping orders but we’re also unpacking the Grose order so we can dispatch all preorders asap.
Just to update, I sent out all of the remainder emails this morning so you should all be good to go :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • cr2596

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 3 7.7%