• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My hair isn't as long as some here but it's slowly getting there (I rocked a high-and-tight from 1997 up until the start of the pandemic). I brush my hair in the morning and I just go with the messed up hair if I happen to put on a beanie at some point. I do now keep a brush in my desk at work in case I need to knock things down a bit after I return from lunch or whatever, but that's about it.
My hair is longer as well and gets demolished by any hat. I think I only own one stocking hat/beanie for use in terrible conditions only. I would never wear one on a day I go to work.

Bespoke DJP

Reaction score
Restocked some Clint sizes earlier today (‘sup @sebastian mcfox )

Hi Greg, Ladies & Gentlemen,

Something to take the heat off the current hectic days: since I initially saw the amazing "Clint", I knew that it seemed somehow familiar, but for all this time I could not find out its source. As it frequently happens to all of us, it popped up by mere coincidence and here it is, from the exquisite 1987 film "The Untouchables":

1638289372203.png

I don't know if this observation has already been posted, it's been a while since I followed through the pages of this Thread, so if yes, apologies for the repetition!

Best to all,

Dimitris

Edited to add:
Your iteration is - comment c'est possible? - even better!

Last edited:

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yea I’d look at how Aimé, Beams, Drakes all have been riffing on fair isle with more contemporary takes.

Also…

B251AFD3-B5F1-469B-B8E9-51B3AB29438A.jpeg

Octobab

Reaction score
Is there an option for local/drop off returns? I work like 10 minutes away from the NoMan offices and putting it in the mail (while no issue of course) just feels kind of silly, especially given the load on those services with the holidays.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In keeping with the pre-order questions, how are we looking with S&C and Niche pre-orders??
When are the S&C cardis coming this year?
I may have missed this, but are any S&C cardigan drops incoming?
Any ETA on the Scott & Charters cashmere shawl cardigan preorders?
Scott and charters already drop for this season? Lookin for a new cashmere knit..
Hello, any latest news on when the S&C cardigans are expected? Thanks!
looks like we need a thread title update "NMWA Affiliate Thread - Yes, S&C Is Delayed"

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks like you guys offer free shipping with no minimum order, but I'm getting a nominal shipping charge as I'm trying to complete checkout. Did this change? Thanks!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It looks like you guys offer free shipping with no minimum order, but I'm getting a nominal shipping charge as I'm trying to complete checkout. Did this change? Thanks!
Nope - nothing changed. We have free ground shipping and shipping charges for faster options.

Rebus

Reaction score
Getting any Tony shirts in this fall? I know they're usually late-season.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How to size Niche Nelson mules? If I'm 41.5 should I take a 42 or would I need a 43 (which is OOS)?

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members