• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes. In theory, it’s perfect for us as they’re supposed to send a batch of items every time they have received 10 at their hub. Which would happen every few days. We really were looking forward to this. Convenient for you guys and less boxes/carbon.

in practice, we had to yell and scream to get stuff back and there were 70+ items waiting in each of their hubs. Wythe coats that people wanted to buy etc…. No other explanation that what should have happened did not. So frustrating.
Wythe coats you say? Are they all back now?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
D2E8FEC7-E815-4F6E-BB70-CCEB1A72C29B.jpeg

Last edited:

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Looks like a delicious Haagen Dazs ice cream. Pralines & cream? Dulce de leche?

zenosparadox

Reaction score
Had a bit of an early Christmas this year, as my wife is leaving in a couple weeks to visit family she hasn’t seen for a couple of years. I had been wanting some more upscale loungewear, as most of my clothing in that area consists of sweats, and my wife surprised me with what turned out to be L.E.J. Not sure where she got these from, as I don’t think y’all stocked the companion pants—an oversight on her part, as I think my most recent birthday and XMas gifts were from NMWA, but quite impressed that she somehow discovered this brand apart from NMWA’s outstanding curation.

Anyway, this is all to say that, unlike NMWA and my wife, I didn’t initially get L.E.J, but these are just so cozy and full of interesting (but difficult to photograph) details. Navy is always the worst color for me to capture, but here’s a quick photo of the full suit. I believe the jacket is still available on sale in a full size run, and I guarantee that this is a piece you won’t soon want to take off. And this is the “Indoors/Outdoors” pant, which NMWA also carries in different styles. Just as cozy and has a vibe similar to the 18 East Tapiros, although in decidedly different fabrics, if anyone liked that now retired style.

All in all, I’m definitely going to be looking to buy more of this going forward.
IMG_8236.jpeg

Last edited:

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@Gus yup. I think I posted all colors recently. Mid-December hopefully
I like the SC hats. I have two. I always struggle with how they mess up my hair though
More than other beanies? :confused2:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.