• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sizing question on James Grose shearling double rider, so people up size 1 or 2 on these (ie if I’m 36 would I go 38 or 40)?

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Sizing question on James Grose shearling double rider, so people up size 1 or 2 on these (ie if I’m 36 would I go 38 or 40)?
I was happy with the 38 on me, which is one up and was definitely the "right" size but the 40 looked good too to be honest. I realize this doesn't help give a concrete answer.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was happy with the 38 on me, which is one up and was definitely the "right" size but the 40 looked good too to be honest. I realize this doesn't help give a concrete answer.
Were you able to zip the 38 up, no problem? Just not layer?

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Btw curious if anyone has used Happy Returns for NMWA. I only seem to get the option to use a prepaid shipping label, and I live in Manhattan. Do I just ignore the shipping label and just drop it off at a Happy Returns spot?
I’m in Manhattan and The first time I used it the drop off was available. Now only pre paid shipping label shows up. I usually have boxes laying around so no biggie for me. Still love having the pretty instant returns or easy and fast exchange option

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same, I used it once from TN and have never been given the option to use it again.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yup. Their process messed us up with 160 items stuck in their system for weeks (so that we were unable to get them back up for sale). Big ordeal for us. I understand that it is convenient for customers but their processes are incompatible with a small business like us. We need the stuff back!

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup. Their process messed us up with 160 items stuck in their system for weeks (so that we were unable to get them back up for sale). Big ordeal for us. I understand that it is convenient for customers but their processes are incompatible with a small business like us. We need the stuff back!
Got it, makes sense. I was thinking of giving it a try because you mentioned it could potentially save you guys money. I'll ship it back then.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.