• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Any updates on the Tony linen westerns? Excited to get mine!
We had the mediums a week or two ago and I reached out to everyone in that size. The rest should be there shortly. If you pre-ordered a medium and didn't get an email from us to pay the balance please let us know as I'm still working out the kinks of the new system.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We had the mediums a week or two ago and I reached out to everyone in that size. The rest should be there shortly. If you pre-ordered a medium and didn't get an email from us to pay the balance please let us know as I'm still working out the kinks of the new system.
Sorry Kyle I hope I didn’t step on any toes by answering! I forgot to mention that he did ask me what size I ordered (L).

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Sorry Kyle I hope I didn’t step on any toes by answering! I forgot to mention that he did ask me what size I ordered (L).
No that's perfect! I'm sorry to everyone that everything is behind schedule. We had a (justifiably) good response to the linen western special order so that put us past original time estimates that were based on previous Tony special orders

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I know there was a lot of action on the Wythe western shirts but don’t sleep on the work shirts. They’re really really good. They have that vintage shirt hand (without the smell) and Peter’s color combinations are so nice.

I’m a big fan of the woodworker

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know there was a lot of action on the Wythe western shirts but don’t sleep on the work shirts. They’re really really good. They have that vintage shirt hand (without the smell) and Peter’s color combinations are so nice.

I’m a big fan of the woodworker
I'm really digging the work shirts. Beautiful colors. In my case, I'm trying to limit the amount of flannels in my closet (recently downsized quite a bit), so I went for the western when I had to choose.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I’ve actually debated not calling these shirts flannels because they don’t have a brushed soft hand like the western flannels. I believe Peter when he says that they will develop a nap with wear, but right now, they’re beefy twill fabrics with a smooth, crisp hand… just want to give that perspective as it’s impossible to see the different online between the western fluffy flannel and these.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received the delightful 3sixteen indigo khadi shirt--and have blue hands. Should I wash this with a color-catching sheet to protect the lighter panels?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just received the delightful 3sixteen indigo khadi shirt--and have blue hands. Should I wash this with a color-catching sheet to protect the lighter panels?
I’m thinking yes, unless you want to see how the whole thing evolves with washes, crocking and color bleeding (a denim head approach?)

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking yes, unless you want to see how the whole thing evolves with washes, crocking and color bleeding (a denim head approach?)
That could be fun, too, but I think a quick run to CVS for a color grabber might be in my future. BTW, the texture of the shirt is fantastic.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.