• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

chickenfark

Reaction score
My wife (woooo) peruses and gets most of her stuff nowadays on The Real Real and ThredUp

In separate news, grabbed what looks to be the last camoshita bal, glad I didn’t waffle on that too much longer

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
sweet! Those pyjama pants are one of the pieces I’ve been thinking about. Any chance any of the silk pyjama style shirts on the order?
we’ve got the matching pajama shirt - same fabric as those trousers - but it’s a cotton poplin IIRC

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys: where do you shop for the women in your life? My wife has been hard-mirin' my cops from NMWA. I have ordered her a custom Tony piece, but would love to get her a suede leather (in the vein of Valstarino, which I believe doesn't have a women's line). Any other ideas for places to shop for quality women's fashion?
depends on her style right?
My wife like Lemaire, Jil Sander kinds of minimal brands, and they would be pretty suitable as a 'neutral' gift for someone that you don't really know the style of. But I imagine you know your wife's style so if she's enjoying your cops from NMWA, I would perhaps try the women's section at Namu Shop as a starting point.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
20211004086.jpg 20211004096.jpg 20211004106.jpg 20211004113.jpg
20211004137.jpg 20211004123.jpg

TC11201

Reaction score
Guys: where do you shop for the women in your life? My wife has been hard-mirin' my cops from NMWA. I have ordered her a custom Tony piece, but would love to get her a suede leather (in the vein of Valstarino, which I believe doesn't have a women's line). Any other ideas for places to shop for quality women's fashion?
Ann Mashburn, N Peal for knitwear, Golden Goose and Greats for casual sneaks, Guideboat sometimes has some good stuff, Alps and Meters for ski stuff (with two daughter who are ski racers, we spend an inordinate amount of time at ski areas), and Aether for casual wear, outdoor stuff and some knits. A couple of years ago, I got her a pair of Levi’s Lot 1 jeans from the store in the Meatpacking District which she really loved. Oh and she digs Aquatalia for waterproof but still smart-ish boots.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These coat drops are going to mean the death of my bank account. Do we know what the pricing looks like on those Wythe coats?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes. Caps too

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
C4254824-673D-48E7-940B-5E5F78540ABB.jpeg

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My wife was scandalized by NMWA prices. She is hard on clothes, though, so her frame of reference assumes a rate of replacement that doesn’t apply to me.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most of the shopping I do for my wife is at CVS or Rite Aid.

The women in my life only get Uniqlo.

Seriously, they barely care about clothes. 😢
Sounds like my wife.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.