• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
has the fit changed from last year? it was easy fitting last year fosho!
Actually a little roomier and longer than last year

jaaz16

Reaction score
Yes everyone, Camo fits weird*, no need to buy it all up before the non-EA plebes get a chance to feast tomorrow :devil:

*I'm kidding

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Inis cap delivered today. Classic Niche army shirt jacket and Scott & Charters sweater welcoming it to the family.

B7163D99-94EE-4A97-AFAE-4E3D5B71E05B.jpeg

jaaz16

Reaction score
Pecora nera gang gang (hope it’s ok to post this even though it’s not the shade NMWA carried).

FWIW, I opted to size up and think the cuff rolled up works well with this fabric. You can’t go wrong TTS or 1 up in my opinion so get on that restock alert if you missed out!

231915DC-867C-4624-954D-8F4E84645021.jpeg

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pecora nera gang gang (hope it’s ok to post this even though it’s not the shade NMWA carried).

FWIW, I opted to size up and think the cuff rolled up works well with this fabric. You can’t go wrong TTS or 1 up in my opinion so get on that restock alert if you missed out!

View attachment 1674072

This is probably the best fit of the DBF pecora nera sweater that I've seen here - the right length, width, and sleeves on you.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep - size up and a full cuff works well for that sweater

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i def regret passing on this jacket!

I have this one and the navy blue nylon one too. I wear them both quite a bit in the spring and fall. They are two of my most useful NWMA purchases.

OuterHeaven

Reaction score
1632478547262.png

I'm about 5"10, 150-155 lbs, would this coat in size 2 fit?

For ref, I have a ts(s) quilted blazer in size 2 and it's quite snug in the shoulders and biceps, I can only fit a thin knit underneath.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have this one and the navy blue nylon one too. I wear them both quite a bit in the spring and fall. They are two of my most useful NWMA purchases.

if only they had side pockets/slits ?

jaaz16

Reaction score
Yes everyone, Camo fits weird*, no need to buy it all up before the non-EA plebes get a chance to feast tomorrow :devil:

*I'm kidding

C'mon people how am I ever going to get EA if you all keep buying up the stuff I want EA!!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics