• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, love the new website. It looks really, really slick.

blacklight

Reaction score
Yeah, you guys are shitting this year. Really clean while staying true to the aesthetic that is very much so a welcome departure from the cut and paste sans serif everyone else is doing.

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It could just be me but the colors on the products appear super crisp compared to the old site.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Actually, I just did that, and have a brand-new account, no record of previous purchases, no wish list, and no store created. (Edit: not brand new; it has an older mailing address.)
can you email or chat on the site so we can figure it out? all store credit balances should be in. do you use more than one email address?

nycs10011

Reaction score
Wishlist is gone but NBD, just providing feedback. Otherwise, things look great!

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't see any products on the site. Might be my work device VPN, I have problems on sites like Mr Porter too.

FlowableFill

Reaction score
If you ever changed the default email in your account you'll have to create a new account using the original email account to get store credit to transfer over.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If you ever changed the default email in your account you'll have to create a new account using the original email account to get store credit to transfer over.
Or you can send us a request via email and we'll zero out balance on the email/account you don't use and add it to the new email/account

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.