• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

GoWool

Reaction score
Wound up going with two more terrys plus the easy pants in light of this. FWIW the easy pants wound up being some of my favorite in terms of material -- right up with those first two seasons in terms of light and dry hand.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So Kamoshita-san is a brand and designer for United Arrows? Any chance he strikes it out on his own?

nycs10011

Reaction score

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
We'll be back in a few

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Greg/Kyle, any plans to do the SdC Lightweight Trench again this winter? I shouldn't have returned mine (Olive, M/L).

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
  1. go to create account page
  2. use your existing email id
  3. use the activation link to login
thanks for this. the login page is a little unclear—even if you're on the login page itself, it still says "using this form". But it should say "using the create account form", or something like that.

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually, I just did that, and have a brand-new account, no record of previous purchases, no wish list, and no store created. (Edit: not brand new; it has an older mailing address.)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.